PDA

View Full Version : H.E.R.A Arms Glock Stock Conversion kit

VTLO910
07-15-09, 07:38
MODS, feel free to move this if you find a better place for this...

THIS, is soooooooooo drool worthy...! :D

Sorry pics so big... But at least you got some detail.

*All NFA Rules Apply for the above SBR Version*

Order your Form 1 here: http://www.atf.gov/dcof/index.htm

This unique shaft system is for Glock pistol models 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32: A simple assembly through utilization of the available front Picatinny rail as well as the included front rail locking bolt. Included is an ambidextrous charging handle which gives the possibility of assembly to both right and left handed shooters The G.C.C. has a super ergonomic design and allows the possibility to mount a front fore-grip, lamps, lasers and iron sights to the additional Picatinny rails. All models come with a cheek rest that is made of a high quality neoprene rubber for extra comfort.

Simple assembly
Outside shaft body
For right and left handed shooters
Picatinny rails
Special SD version available

Optional parts that will be available:

Mag Clamps
Sight Rail-Sets
Carry-Sling Adaptor
Tool-Case
16" barrel for non NFA option
Fake Suppressor Can for SD look

http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V2.gif
http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V3.gif
http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V5.gif
http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V6.gif
http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V7.gif
http://www.lanworlddefensegroup.com/V1.gif

Please contact us for pre-ordering

Information and Sales

801-878-4880

eodinert
07-20-09, 23:45
Wow. They turned that pistol into a... bigger pistol.

Mr.Goodtimes
07-21-09, 05:33
id rather just have a TMP.

graffex
07-21-09, 19:00
Interesting.

Outrider
07-21-09, 19:28
That sling loop on the left side behind the logo seems like a bad idea.

-What's the idea behind this offering? Is this supposed to allow people to have a carbine and pistol for the price of one firearm? Just curious...

SpankMonkey
07-25-09, 18:56
How do you work the slide?

rifleman2000
10-09-09, 12:58
In response to the post "pistol to bigger pistol".

Not even close. This is now a shoulder fired weapon. Shoulder fired increases the range and speed a that a shooter can engage targets accurately. With a handgun, a good shooter can engaged targets at 50m with some concentration. With a shoulder fired weapon, an average shooter can now engage targets out to 100m plus with this weapon (with 9mm ballistics of course).

At close range, rapid accurate fire will be much easier.

This is not a pistol. Regardless of the ballistics, this represents a much more capable weapon system than a pistol and is, IMHO, an extremely viable choice for home defense.

Todd.K
10-09-09, 15:42
IMHO, an extremely viable choice for home defense.

A shoulder fired weapon for other than range use should have a safety.

Georgie Boy
10-09-09, 23:45
A shoulder fired weapon for other than range use should have a safety.

What other safety do you need other than the ones every glock out there already has? Does a stock all of a sudden make it less safe?

joshs
10-10-09, 20:15
What other safety do you need other than the ones every glock out there already has? Does a stock all of a sudden make it less safe?

Yes, when you are not using a handgun it goes in a holster that covers the trigger. When you sling a longgun, there is nothing protecting the trigger from being pulled by your gear or clothing.

Heavy Metal
10-10-09, 20:24
Yes, when you are not using a handgun it goes in a holster that covers the trigger. When you sling a longgun, there is nothing protecting the trigger from being pulled by your gear or clothing.

It would be like carrying an AR with the saftey off.

Iraqgunz
10-11-09, 00:22
The real question is why? Serves no functional purpose that I can see.

rifleman2000
10-13-09, 13:24
The real question is why? Serves no functional purpose that I can see.

Ultra compact shoulder fired weapon with good ballistics (as opposed to a SBR with reduced ballistics), low recoil, low blast signature (indoors).

Home defense.

CCK
10-13-09, 13:37
Definitely needs a safety.

Otherwise pretty cool. I like this a whole lot better than adding a folding stock to the back of a Glock.

But, what do I get out of this that I don't get out of the Lone Wolf Glock Mag accepting AR15 lower?

In fact with the Lone Wolf, I get a manual of arms I am already familiar with.

Chris

rifleman2000
10-13-09, 13:56
Definitely needs a safety.

Otherwise pretty cool. I like this a whole lot better than adding a folding stock to the back of a Glock.

But, what do I get out of this that I don't get out of the Lone Wolf Glock Mag accepting AR15 lower?

In fact with the Lone Wolf, I get a manual of arms I am already familiar with.

Chris

Much shorter weapon.

CCK
10-13-09, 14:18
Much shorter weapon.

Not really, We're already talking about a SBR and Form 1. I can make the Lone Wolf pretty damn short. 5 inch barrel?

Chris

Iraqgunz
10-13-09, 20:55
You're not seriously saying that the ballistics of this dressed up pistol (that's what it is) are superior to a 10.5" or take your pick SBR. I think you need to do some research.

Ultra compact shoulder fired weapon with good ballistics (as opposed to a SBR with reduced ballistics), low recoil, low blast signature (indoors).

Home defense.

Gutshot John
10-13-09, 21:24
You're not seriously saying that the ballistics of this dressed up pistol (that's what it is) are superior to a 10.5" or take your pick SBR. I think you need to do some research.

I could definitely be wrong but what I think he was saying that with equal barrel length, the 9mm's ballistics are improved by an SBR barrel where the 5.56 is reduced by it.

Though in looking at the weapon it seems that it's just a standard length Glock barrel so the point is kind of moot without a longer one.

kalikraven
10-13-09, 22:01
This would be in the category for me as a FN PS90, and since that's the case I'd go with the 5.7 over the 9mm.

Iraqgunz
10-13-09, 23:04
And I also believe that a 9MM SMG or a Glock with a long barrel would also cause penetration issues? Would it not?

I could definitely be wrong but what I think he was saying that with equal barrel length, the 9mm's ballistics are improved by an SBR barrel where the 5.56 is reduced by it.

Though in looking at the weapon it seems that it's just a standard length Glock barrel so the point is kind of moot without a longer one.

rifleman2000
10-14-09, 07:37

This is correct. I would rather have a standard pistol length barrel matched with a pistol caliber as opposed to a short barrel with a rifle round.

The pistol round still works as advertised.

The rifle round loses much of its zip, along with a very loud report and large muzzle flash.

Gutshot John
10-14-09, 08:23
And I also believe that a 9MM SMG or a Glock with a long barrel would also cause penetration issues? Would it not?

Yep, I was only trying to clarify what I thought he said, not that I agreed it was a better choice. If I had the choice between this and the SBR'd 5.56, I'd go with the latter.

That said I don't own an SBR and so I just use a Glock 17 for home defense.

rifleman2000
10-14-09, 08:27
This would be in the category for me as a FN PS90, and since that's the case I'd go with the 5.7 over the 9mm.

There is a thread in the Ballistics forum that discusses the 5.7mm shortcomings compared to even the lowly 9mm.