PDA

View Full Version : AAC Blackout install Question

greene
07-15-09, 11:38
Is possible to put this on wrong? The directions say put rockset on threads of barrell and flash hider then quickly torque to 20-30 lbs. So does it matter how the prongs line up when it's wrenched down? Thanks... Greene...

markm
07-15-09, 11:53
There's nothing to it. Clean the barrel threads and the mount threads (which are typically filthy from the factory/finishing).

Put one drop on the mount and one on the barrel threads, and torque it on. There's no timing the unit.

C4IGrant
07-15-09, 13:09
Is possible to put this on wrong? The directions say put rockset on threads of barrell and flash hider then quickly torque to 20-30 lbs. So does it matter how the prongs line up when it's wrenched down? Thanks... Greene...

Does not matter.

C4

bullseye
07-17-09, 20:38
just curious,,,where in the dickens did you find an aac blackout flashhider???? i've looked for awhile, with no success,, help an old man out here....

SPM14430
07-17-09, 20:46
just curious,,,where in the dickens did you find an aac blackout flashhider???? i've looked for awhile, with no success,, help an old man out here....

Looks like G&R has them in stock

bullseye
07-17-09, 20:55
thanks,, i'll look,,and order two if available,,,thanks again

C4IGrant
07-17-09, 21:11

We have them in stock.

C4

bullseye
07-17-09, 21:17
thanks grant,,you da man,,,,just ordered two,,and sent you an e-mail about some extra-curricular