PDA

View Full Version : Sig X5 9 comp

mark5pt56
01-25-07, 06:38
Wow! I stopped by The Armory last night and Bill was showing off the Sig X5. Talk about smooth, well built and plain nice. If your game is shooting fast and accurate, bullseye, etc. you may want to look.

http://www.sigarms.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=38&productid=143

Robb Jensen
01-25-07, 06:47
The SiG X5s are damn nice. In the ban states they would make good Limited 10 division (no more than 10 rounds per mag but still makes Major power factor in .40 S&W). Hopefully someone will come out with mag extensions to get the capacity up but still with in the 140mm regulation for USPSA.

The X5 is also very accurate. Most of my mags for my STI will hold 18 or 19 rounds and I have one that I can get 20 rounds in it. The SiG X5 all-around 9mm is pretty cool and DA/SA and would make an excellent Production pistol for USPSA. A little heavy for me as I'm to the point that I can shoot and 'drive' a lighter gun much faster and smoother.

bullitt5172
01-25-07, 13:37
I have one in .40S&W and it's a great bowling pin gun. I really like the weight and balance. Very mild recoil as well. Only problem is it seems that Sig Sauer USA are not going to stock replacement parts for it. Many of us are looking for replacement springs etc and there is nothing available :(