PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference

Honu
07-17-09, 07:15
article here
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,533525,00.html

its insane what seems to be happening ?

a small piece below since its got links and a bit to much to copy all the links etc..
might be easier to jump out to fox news and read the whole thing

---------------------------------
A group committed to establishing an international Islamic empire and reportedly linked to Al Qaeda is stepping up its Western recruitment efforts by holding its first official conference in the U.S.

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a global Sunni network with reported ties to confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Al Qaeda in Iraq's onetime leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. It has operated discreetly in the U.S. for decades.

Now, it is coming out of the shadows and openly hosting a July 19 conference entitled, "The Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam," at a posh Hilton hotel in a suburb of Chicago.

R/Tdrvr
07-17-09, 08:02
Gee, I surprised they didn't hold it in Washington D.C. :rolleyes: If I was a guest of that particular Hilton, I'd express my anger with the management, checkout and then go stay at one of their competitors.

Sudden
07-17-09, 08:08
If I ever stayed at the Hilton I'd boycott it. Except the Paris one. :D

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-17-09, 08:28
Lot of people have stayed at the Paris one....

I heard the hotel didn't realize who they were when they booked it, and now they can't kick them out due to anti discimination laws.

If I were the hotel, I'd have the National Pork Producers Council (with exhibits), a Bar Mitsvah, and the nuclear option, a NOW meeting all at the same time in other rooms.

I don't know how many times I have been in a hotel meeting hall when there is a revival or some kind of paino running in the next hall.

Anyone have a shredder, a webcam, and a Koran? Either you call off the meeting, or the Koran gets it!

"Oh, I'm sorry, you asked for chicken, we served you the other white meat."

Sudden
07-17-09, 08:35
I've heard it's no problem to get into the Paris Hilton but I sure haven't yet.

I call for a JPFO meeting.

Mjolnir
07-17-09, 09:26
While I don't like it at all we already have supremacists groups in the USA: Black, White, Jewish and Hispanic. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE VEHEMENTLY DESPISED & OPPOSED NOT JUST THE ARAB ONE(S).

Sudden
07-17-09, 09:33
While I don't like it at all we already have supremacists groups in the USA: Black, White, Jewish and Hispanic. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE VEHEMENTLY DESPISED & OPPOSED NOT JUST THE ARAB ONE(S).

I don't like hate groups but the ones that want to destroy the American way of life I hate the most.

montanadave
07-17-09, 11:29
I don't like hate groups but the ones that want to destroy the American way of life I hate the most.

They ALL want to destroy the American way of life. Different methodologies--same result.

dragonfly
07-17-09, 12:24
But as much as it sucks, as much as we may loathe them, unless they specifically are inciting violence they have the right to assemble and have their opinions.

It doesn't mean you remain ignorant, it doesn't mean you ignore it, or not speak out against it or, work to undermine it.

But the idea of the .gov squelching it has ramifications of a much greater consequence.

Don't get me wrong, the second one of them says, "Allah Akbar" with even the slightest aggressive twitch toward anyone, DROP HIM. TD.

But curbing speach will be done BY the government. And if history is any witness, once they get the crackdown power you can bet it is only a matter of time before, I dunno, tea parties need to be shut down.

El Mac
07-17-09, 12:34
If I ever stayed at the Hilton I'd boycott it. Except the Paris one. :D

I'd boycott both...perhaps especially the dork nosed string bean.

chadbag
07-17-09, 12:36

Of course, if it were one of the other ones, the Hotel would cancel the reservation.

Mac5.56
07-17-09, 14:11
If I were the hotel, I'd have the National Pork Producers Council (with exhibits), a Bar Mitsvah, and the nuclear option, a NOW meeting all at the same time in other rooms.

Best solution ever! I love it!

geminidglocker
07-17-09, 16:59
Don't worry, muslims are prone to suicide bombings when they enter hotels. What better way to gain martyrdom, than to commit a mass-suicide bombing at a prestigiuos american hotel. The Hilton will have egg on it's face.:rolleyes: Heck, 19 of them killed more than 3000 of us. To them these things are worth it.

07-17-09, 22:59
dmcmanus- Never, ever, compare a Bar Mitzvah with a NOW convention or a NPPC convention. At least the attendants of the Bar Mitzvah(if they are Conservative or Traditional) have family/friends that have most likely popped a towel head.:p

chadbag
07-17-09, 23:15
dmcmanus- Never, ever, compare a Bar Mitzvah with a NOW convention or a NPPC convention. At least the attendants of the Bar Mitzvah(if they are Conservative or Traditional) have family/friends that have most likely popped a towel head.:p

He is not. He is merely listing all the groups that could rent out facilities at the hotel that would make the "towel heads" uncomfortable.

bkb0000
07-17-09, 23:24
Islam is a cancer.

kind of dry, but important message- "Islam: What the West needs to know"

you can watch it online on netflix, if you're too lazy to go rent it

CarlosDJackal
07-17-09, 23:24
I've heard it's no problem to get into the Paris Hilton but I sure haven't yet...

Why anyone would be willing to risk picking up some flesh-eating bacteria this way is beyond me?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-19-09, 19:31

The NOW gang has 'popped' very few guys, just sayin'.

JSantoro
07-19-09, 19:42
I'd boycott both...perhaps especially the dork nosed string bean.

Definitely the one with the trapezoidal head and the droopy eye. Sooner jam it into a beehive than that slattern.

Not the hotel chain. They didn't solicit a hate group to use them, it just turned out that a paying customer is a hate group. It's not like they require background checks.

geminidglocker
07-19-09, 19:43
Did they self-destruct yet?

Safetyhit
07-20-09, 17:27
Of course, if it were one of the other ones, the Hotel would cancel the reservation.

Beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Seems as though this increasingly lame-ass general population needs another wake up call such as the one we had nearly 8 years ago.