PDA

View Full Version : Employment question

USAFR
07-17-09, 17:14
Hi has anyone had any contact with Triple Canopy or Dyncorp in the past? I was wanting to know what they are like to work for if possable. Thanks

Iraqgunz
07-17-09, 18:32
PM me with your specific questions about TC and some background info.

Iraq Ninja
07-17-09, 19:57
Gunz,

You ever going to get to come down here before they close it down? Lots of TC folks running around here at the moment.

Iraqgunz
07-17-09, 20:05
Probably not since I am not working with WPPS. When is that deal going bye, bye?

Gunz,

You ever going to get to come down here before they close it down? Lots of TC folks running around here at the moment.

MSP "Sarge"
07-18-09, 00:31
Anyone hear anything about a detail providing security for ships from the Pirates? That would be a good gig.

Erk1015
07-18-09, 02:54
USAFR You can PM me any questions as well about TC.

MSP check out Socnet.com they usually have some info about any jobs that are up in the international jobs forum. I remember a few posts for oil tankers, but I don't remember the company, sorry. There is a company in Miami that does the same thing for yachts. PM me inf your're interested and I'll send you their info.

Iraq Ninja
07-18-09, 10:09
Probably not since I am not working with WPPS. When is that deal going bye, bye?

Around august 4th. For a lot of folks, it is just a T shirt change.

Iraqgunz
07-18-09, 11:24
Ok, I had heard that mission was going away. I guess not. Have you heard any scuttlebutt about a downed bird?

Around august 4th. For a lot of folks, it is just a T shirt change.

Iraq Ninja
07-18-09, 17:15
Well, since State has released a press report admitting to the crash here is what I know. Two KIA and two wounded. It was a little bird, and what we are hearing was that it was on a training run at a range, and not lost through enemy fire. No names have been released yet.

Things may change down here with TC, depending on what the State decides to do with the REO. PRT still has plenty of work to do.

It will be shrinking and going away, but no idea on the time frame. I know that we will be moving a bit closer to you.

BTW, when Camp Charlie was turned over to the Iraqis, they stripped the place clean, including all the AC units...lol. Typical reaction...

Iraqgunz
07-18-09, 22:29
I spoke with my guy at the BW ATO last night and he gave me the brief skinny. I heard it was out near Butler range. That's bad news.

Iraqis stripping a base down to the bone? No, say it isn't so. :rolleyes:

Well, since State has released a press report admitting to the crash here is what I know. Two KIA and two wounded. It was a little bird, and what we are hearing was that it was on a training run at a range, and not lost through enemy fire. No names have been released yet.

Things may change down here with TC, depending on what the State decides to do with the REO. PRT still has plenty of work to do.

It will be shrinking and going away, but no idea on the time frame. I know that we will be moving a bit closer to you.

BTW, when Camp Charlie was turned over to the Iraqis, they stripped the place clean, including all the AC units...lol. Typical reaction...

thedog
07-18-09, 22:41
Killed in a training mission.........

dog

MSP "Sarge"
07-19-09, 00:31
USAFR check your pm's.

USAFR
07-20-09, 09:54
Several of you have advised me to check my PM, nothing there. I was off having a beach day with my dog over the weekend, Im back it it now. Thanks for the help.

Iraqgunz
07-20-09, 10:14
If you have specific questions you can PM ME and I will do my best to answer them. Also, it helps to provide some background info as well.

Several of you have advised me to check my PM, nothing there. I was off having a beach day with my dog over the weekend, Im back it it now. Thanks for the help.