PDA

View Full Version : Vickers Trigger Kit

The Dumb Gun Collector
07-17-09, 19:47
Hey guys,

Has anybody installed a Vicker's trigger kit yet? I like the commander hammer and would like to get one but want to hear back from someone who has installed one.

Jason Burton
07-19-09, 15:44
I’ve used a set in a recent Retro gun (http://www.heirloomprecision.com/photos/Jason_Burton/2009-Retro_Colt_CCO/) I built… the set featured the classic Commander hammer as well as tool steel sear and disconnect. For me no trigger job is a “drop-in” proposition but the construction and quality of the parts is very good and I will certainly use them again where needed… especially in Retro guns where the classic Commander styled hammer is a welcomed addition to our parts inventory.

Mr. Smith
07-19-09, 16:43
I did a kimber SIS for a customer that wonted a retro look the set was very nice i will use them in the future the parts cut well.I like the way that the retro hammer looks it fit the overall look he wonted

Superior Firearms LLC.
5510 Fern Vally RD. Ste 102
Louisville KY. 40228
502-365-2244

SWATcop556
07-21-09, 01:23
I just ordered a set to go in a Kimber I have that has been seriously worked over for a few years now. Almost nothing is stock on it anymore except the frame, slide, and barrel.

The stock Kimber parts seem to be too soft and don't hold a trigger job. I have no doubts that the Vickers will change that.

It doesn't hurt and it's nice to hear that Jason B. doesn't mind endorsing them either. :cool: