PDA

View Full Version : easy bravo BCG question

Icculus
07-18-09, 07:34
Ok probably a very stupid question and one that can be answered quickly and then this thread disappear ;) Not that anybody has them in stock for me to actually buy but the BCM BCG does or does not include the firing pin. I assume its does but just didn't see it explicitly listed in the description so wanted to make sure. Thanks

Iraqgunz
07-18-09, 07:46
A bolt carrier group (BCG) includes a complete bolt assy., bolt carrier, firing pin and firing pin retaining pin.

Ok probably a very stupid question and one that can be answered quickly and then this thread disappear ;) Not that anybody has them in stock for me to actually buy but the BCM BCG does or does not include the firing pin. I assume its does but just didn't see it explicitly listed in the description so wanted to make sure. Thanks

Icculus
07-18-09, 08:18
Thanks the clarification Iraqgunz. Like I said, figured it was most likely a silly question but in the thorough description of all the high quality features it offers on the site, the lack of mention of the firing pin just seemed conspicuous in its absence. I'm guessing that is because everyone (other than me obviously) knows it is included and when it comes to firing pins they are all pretty much the same? No such thing as chrome-lined, MP inspected, mil-spec anodized, chocolate covered, diamond encrusted variants???:)

Thanks again for the answer and also a big thank you for your services keeping our service men and woman armed and ready to kick ass on the front lines defending us here at home. We appreciate it.

C4IGrant
07-18-09, 10:44
By Definition, a "BCG" means that it is complete and ready to fire.

C4