PDA

View Full Version : Lowdown on BCM uppers/barrels supply?

comp1911
01-25-07, 16:19
Grant or Paul or whoever is in the know, what is causing the delays in supply of BCM uppers and barrels? If this info proprietary let me know.

C4IGrant
01-25-07, 17:59
Grant or Paul or whoever is in the know, what is causing the delays in supply of BCM uppers and barrels? If this info proprietary let me know.

Locating proper barrel steel (4150 Vanadium) is one problem, followed by getting qualified people to make the barrel is another. BCM also doesn't accept flaws in their steel (like other companies do) which again, causes delays.

C4

DrMark
01-25-07, 18:25
Locating proper barrel steel (4150 Vanadium) is one problem, followed by getting qualified people to make the barrel is another. BCM also doesn't accept flaws in their steel (like other companies do) which again, causes delays.

Grant, you just gave away the answer to your mystery question in that other thread!

;)

C4IGrant
01-25-07, 18:36
Grant, you just gave away the answer to your mystery question in that other thread!

;)

Maybe there is more than one. :D

C4

DrMark
01-25-07, 20:05
Maybe there is more than one. :D

NOveske WAY!

;)

Heavy Metal
01-26-07, 10:01

;)

I told you who it was, you just didn't listen. Of course, Grant told me a while ago!

UPSguy
01-27-07, 03:04

;)
Which thread is this referring to?

DrMark
01-27-07, 08:45
I told you who it was, you just didn't listen.
It's not that I didn't listen, it's that my memory is failing! (My wife will agree) Yes, you called it.

Which thread is this referring to?
I can't remember, but I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

ETA: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=2929

UPSguy
01-27-07, 09:38
It's not that I didn't listen, it's that my memory is failing! (My wife will agree) Yes, you called it.

I can't remember, but I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

ETA: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=2929
Thank you