PDA

View Full Version : Another citizen is taken "that one" to court

Sam
07-18-09, 15:46
This guy was an inspector general until he was fired abruptly without proper warning. He's now taking "that one" to court. Seeing what happened to the reserve major that lost his civilian job after he challenged his deployment order made by a person he felt did not properly proven his citizenship (see the long thread), I wonder what's going to happen to this citizen. Will he be crushed by obalamadingdong and his Chicago style politics.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/18/report-fired-inspector-general-sues-obama-job/

Dave Berryhill
07-18-09, 16:24
If you apply the "confused" and "disoriented" standards then Joe Biden should be fired too.

Safetyhit
07-18-09, 18:17
The most troubling part is that nobody but FOX (as usual) seems to care about the man's plight.

I am starting to believe the majority of the population has become too uneducated or simply too dense to even care at all. So long as their cell phone, ipod and facebook are functional all is well.

ZDL
07-18-09, 18:21

RogerinTPA
07-18-09, 19:35
A similar deal happened to a scientist at the EPA, for not agreeing with the current administration on global warning. His report was ignored and buried by EPA brass. Fox news was also the only media outlet that carried it and interviewed him.

Sam
07-18-09, 20:18
Rush is right ...... I mean correct .... well you know what I mean, when he referred to the media (except Fox) as "state run media".

Obviously rules as well as check and balances don't apply to "that one".