PDA

View Full Version : EAG 5 Day Carbine WV Aug14-18

Pat_Rogers
06-07-06, 07:28
This course will be held at Pat Goodale's facility at Alderson WV 14-18 Aug 2006. This is immediately after the 10-8 AK class at the same facility, 11-13Aug 2006.
5 Day Tactical Carbine Course.
This course is open enrollment, but there are prerequisites.

Course Description:
A tactical carbine course to enhance your skill at arms with the carbine from contact to 200m. This course includes extensive square range work with carbine and pistol to improve weapon handling skills both day and night.
It also includes multiple shoot house runs, day and night, singleton and in 2 Man Teams. This course is more suited to military and police, as well as civilians who meet the requirements

Prerequisites:
This is a medium to high energy course. It is necessary that applicants have certain skills prior to attending this course. At the minimum, successful completion of a previous carbine course (military, police or commercial) is required. However, not all carbine classes are equal, nor do all instructors at some facilities teach what is necessary.
If you have questions, contact me directly.

Ammunition:
2000 Rds 5.56x45mm Ball. M855 is acceptable in the house and on the square range, but not on steel. You will need approximately 200 of ball to shoot on steel.
750 Rd pistol ammunition

Equipment:
At least 6 serviceable M4 magazines, as well as the ability to carry them on your body. Level 3 Rifle Plates and soft armor, as well as a ballistic helmet are required for the shoot house. We do not have armor available for loan- sorry!
Clear Eyepro for night shoots.
Knee pads Weapon Mounted Carbine light
Hand held light

Cost: $800. A $160 deposit is required.

Questions?

Contact me directly at: EAG@10-8consulting.com

El_Abogado
06-07-06, 09:28
This will be a great class. . . . Make sure you get your room reservations early!

Pat_Rogers
06-07-06, 10:08
Roger, that is correct. Lodging is overloaded due to local festivities, and the recervations need to be made as early as possible.

ColtM4
06-08-06, 10:05
Just wanted to say that Pats a great guy and while I have'nt had the privilage to take one of his courses yet they are as good as you can find anywhere.

PS: Now if I can convince him to do a class back in the old neighberhood .....;)

stay safe

jack

Pat_Rogers
06-08-06, 12:45
Thanks for the kind words Jack!
As for doing a class in the old 'hood? Nah, i prefer America....
Life- and teaching- is much easier here!

Voodoochild
06-08-06, 19:03
I am going to try and get into one of Pat's classes out at Quantico when the carnival comes back to town. I live maybe 10 minutes from there only thing is I dont have any body armor and that looks to be required so might be out of luck.

Pat_Rogers
06-08-06, 19:12
You will have a long wait then. I don't work for a carnival- i teach fighting...

I do only one class a year at Quantico, and just finished the 06 class in early May.
I also just finished a 3 Day carbine Operators Course in WV on 22-24 May. The 3 Day course does not require hard armor as their is no team shoot house component.
I have four, 3 Day Carbine Operators Courses in MI, WI and IN this month, but they have all been full since early this year.
I don't do very many open enrollment classes as my schedule is pretty full.
Hope this helps.

Boom
06-09-06, 18:09
Mr. Rogers when will you be holding your next Florida class? I could not find any upcoming dates on your website.

Pat_Rogers
06-09-06, 20:30
Boom- Mr Rogers was my Dad- my name is Pat.
I do only one FL/ year, and it is in Dec. Irv Lehman hosts the Lakeland class. As the host he is responsible for the admin etc. I do not have that class up on my site as he gets first shot at the roster.
You can contact him at bigsfish@bellsouth.net
Hope this helps you.

Boom
06-09-06, 20:46
Boom- Mr Rogers was my Dad- my name is Pat.
I do only one FL/ year, and it is in Dec. Irv Lehman hosts the Lakeland class. As the host he is responsible for the admin etc. I do not have that class up on my site as he gets first shot at the roster.
You can contact him at bigsfish@bellsouth.net
Hope this helps you.

Pat thank you I will contact him. Hopefully I will be able to get in on one of your classes.

Pat_Rogers
06-10-06, 07:57
Roger, and look forward to seeing you at one of the classes!

Gun-nut
06-11-06, 17:59
Pat, Do you ever make it to Colorado?
If so do you have any dates or contacts?

Pat_Rogers
06-11-06, 19:38
Your best bet is to go to my website and look for available classes.
Note that i only list those classes that are open enrollment, and not those that are restricted.
Hope this helps.

Steve
06-11-06, 20:31
I have taken 2 and on my way to a third one.

Pat's classes are top notch as well as he.

the skills you learn can be parishable, if not practiced (like many others)

every time i attend, I learn something about myself and my gear.

hope to make the 5 day class this year as well.

See you in a week Pat, I know you cant wait. ok maybe you can.

Pat_Rogers
06-11-06, 21:03
Thanks for the kind words Brother. Looking forward to seeing you again, and hope that this time you don't break any M14's.....

Harv
06-11-06, 21:45
You have to deal with That Big "Magilla Gorilla" again......:p
$5 say's he breaks something.... Don't let him use any of your loaner guns Pat...

I'm anxiously awaiting your arrival to the land of Beer and cheese....:)

Steve
06-11-06, 22:05
No promises.

Pat_Rogers
06-12-06, 06:43
Harv!
Don't worry- Steve gets neither loaner guns nor surgical tools!
This is my first trip to WI. I have my passport and visa in order. Anything else i need to know?
Did you order mild WX?

Steve
06-12-06, 07:56
Don't worry- Steve gets neither loaner guns nor surgical tools!

Thanks, who needs surgical tools! ever see me work a cool guy tool?

weather will be good here look nice low 80's nice breeze and lows in the mid 60's

It will snow in WI

Pat_Rogers
06-12-06, 14:05
Cool beans Steve- looking forward to working with you again!

Harv
06-12-06, 21:52
Just watch yourself over there in MI...Lots of Banjo playing kids on the front porch of every gas station....(who look suspiciously a lot like Steve...);)

We''ll make sure you get your first Bratwurst and some cheese curds...:cool:

Pat_Rogers
06-13-06, 05:36
Geez- i'll pass on the chesse stuff. I have some class, low as it may be. Your class looks like a good one Pat, and we are looking forward to it.