PDA

View Full Version : triggers??

cz7
01-27-07, 23:03
please write reveiws on triggers -pro and con all makes so all can pick what will work for them! thxs

militarymoron
01-28-07, 10:21
i'd be happy to. please have all those you're interested in sent to me for evaluation. :)

cz7
01-28-07, 17:44
what works and what fails lets find the best Q.c. set up for all !!

Stickman
01-28-07, 19:10
There is no "best" trigger setup without knowing what a person likes (single vs 2 stage), and what the intended use is.

What works for me, you may hate.

Harv
01-28-07, 19:51
I guess I spend so Many years practicing and shooting with the stock triggers that came with my AR's that I never had the time or inclination to play with all the aftermarket triggers that are out there...;)

Every-time I thought about dropping $100 bucks on a trigger... I bought ammo and went out and practiced instead......

Hawkeye
01-28-07, 21:57
I've found that a plain old mil-spec trigger with a few thousand rounds on it not counting dry fire, is a nice thing.

Dave L.
01-29-07, 03:54
I've found that a plain old mil-spec trigger with a few thousand rounds on it not counting dry fire, is a nice thing.

I'm with you: Just put in the trigger gourp supplied with a CMT LPK and shoot the piss out it- then after about 6 thousand rounds or try something new if you want but by then you may not care.

Dave L.
01-29-07, 03:55
what works and what fails lets find the best Q.c. set up for all !!

Mil-Spec is the best set up for all...just ask my Uncle Sam.:D

tikkafan
01-29-07, 19:25

Send enough rounds down range and whatever trigger you have is the right one. You learn to live with the creep on military triggers.