PDA

View Full Version : A fathers fury

ZDL
07-30-09, 21:55

Vash1023
07-30-09, 22:07
14yr old dating a 23 yr old,

maybe the dad should have paid a little more attention to his daughter!!!

HES
07-30-09, 22:23
14yr old dating a 23 yr old,

maybe the dad should have paid a little more attention to his daughter!!!
Ya think.

The_War_Wagon
07-31-09, 00:33
If he got away with his LIFE, he got off EASY... :mad:

kornbread402
07-31-09, 01:23
I've had many cases like this one. Vash you are correct, in my experiance the parants dont care in many of these. I'm just glad I didnt have a daughter, my partner at work has 4 god bless him.

markm
07-31-09, 09:55
If he got away with his LIFE, he got off EASY... :mad:

If it there was consent, I can see the beating.

If it were rape, I can see some shooting.

Irish
07-31-09, 11:17
Sounds like he got off pretty easy.

dmanflynn
07-31-09, 14:11
WTF is wrong with these girls anyway? I mean really? Anymore they think dating a 23yr. old is cool when they are 14:confused: I see a ton of this in school, the school I just left back in KY was fairly big, and youd be amazed at how many girls you over here telling someone about there new 20+ yr. old boyfriend. And they're my age! It just doesnt make good sense.

apache112a
08-01-09, 11:01
This is what happens when parents dont parent their kids. I see more and more of this crap everyday. Yes, it is the girls fault for thinking its cool to sleep with a 23 YOA male...again, chalk that up to poor parenting.,..second, how the hell doesnt the father know that his baby is talking, hanging out, or sleeping with a dude, which has no bearing on his age. I have two sons, (thank god) and i know every aspect of their lifes. if god bless's me with a daughter, i will be even more anal when it comes to who she is hanging out with, (and she'll have two older brothers)., and god help the day that she starts bringing home guys, ill be cleaning every gun i own, and telling the young lad that im not afraid to go to prision for killing him.....

Jerm
08-01-09, 12:10
Yeah,i'm shocked a 14 y/o girl isnt making the best decisions.:rolleyes:

If i found out a 20+ y/o was even "talking" to my barely teen daughter(thankfully thats still years off) he'd have his own little personal SHTF.

stevenhyde
08-01-09, 12:54
2 of my exs liked older men. (i was 4 years older than one and three years older than the other.)

both of them were treated terribly by their fathers. i think you know what i mean....
anyway, they both liked me cause i was older. they both liked it rough in bed.

...not a coincidence?
could be the same case in this story?