PDA

View Full Version : anybody have any experience with ADE?

oringepear
08-01-09, 05:11
Hi all, I'm looking for a 1 or 2 day pistol course in the Los Angeles or So Cal Area (even as far out as NTC). My friend and I have some experience with pistols and are both military (Army) officers. We don't shoot competitively, but would eventually like to. Anyway, we are looking for a fun and practical class to improve our skills and take away lessons to which we can impart on our soldiers. We will be paying for the course out of pocket. I'm a bit familiar with the USA training academy, but it is twice as expensive as ADE... (is it 2x as good??). So wondering if anybody has had any experience with ADE, http://www.americandefenseenterprises.com that can comment on the instructors and quality of instruction. If not, can anyone recommend any other training facilities in the aforementioned area? If the class goes well, we do intend on taking carbine, and shotgun classes in the future, so a full service academy would be nice.

Thanks,

Perry

oringepear
08-01-09, 15:27
Anybody have any experience with these guys on their training classes? www.internationaltactical.com/ ??

Any info is appreciated

Thanks in advance