PDA

View Full Version : Help me with gear please

kwelz
08-02-09, 19:58
Alright guys, I have a couple good rifles and lots of good handguns. However most of my other gear leans towards Concealed carry. Concealable holsters, single mag pouches, etc.

The only other gear I have is a Blackhawk "Tactical" Vest. I just use it to hold Mags at the range. Obviously it isn't great gear and I would like to get something better.

I am looking for a good vest and whatever else I might need for a Carbine Class, etc. Also I need a good holster for my handgun (I would be using either an XDM or M&P)

I am obviously not going into combat but I still don't want cheap equipment, and I want good equipment when I go to these classes.

Mr.Goodtimes
08-02-09, 21:27
kwelz, look into an SKD universal tactical carrier or Eagle Rhodesian Recon Vest.

Both are very nice. Im picking up a Rhodesian recon vest next. I currently have an SKD rig.

There are also lots of other goods options but, in my opinion you cant really go wrong with Eagle.

SOtech, and Tactical Tailor also make some really nice stuff, cant go wrong with them either.