PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism in Missouri

tylerw02
08-07-09, 11:52
"terrorist" in Missouri
http://blog.mlive.com/getting_in_your_business/2009/08/former_citizen_patriot_reporte.html

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20090806/NEWS01/908060371/1007/NEWS01/Terrorism-fear-cited-in-denial-of-video%3Cbr%20/%3E

If you remember the big stink about the Missouri Domestic Terrorist report and it scared you, read this. I don't know the credibility of the claims, however I do know that the story about contaminants did break and is credible.

telecustom
08-07-09, 12:03
neither link works

Vendetta
08-07-09, 12:04
Neither of the links work.

Edit: Beat by seconds!

tylerw02
08-07-09, 12:53
Sorry about that. Part of it didn't copy over. Should work now.

Vendetta
08-07-09, 15:34
I read that article when it appeared in the Springfield Miss-Leader a few days ago. I don't see how this has anything to do with terrorism. It has to do with the denial of the Miss Leader receiving tapes of a governor's office in an investigation that has to do with too high of levels of E. Coli reported at the Lake of the Ozarks. I would say that terrorism is used very loosely in this article.

tylerw02
08-07-09, 15:35
I read that article when it appeared in the Springfield Miss-Leader a few days ago. I don't see how this has anything to do with terrorism. It has to do with the denial of the Miss Leader receiving tapes of a governor's office in an investigation that has to do with too high of levels of E. Coli reported at the Lake of the Ozarks. I would say that terrorism is used very loosely in this article.

Yeah, the government sure can twist those definitions to serve their interest, can't they?

Vendetta
08-07-09, 15:43
To be honest, I at first skimmed the article in the paper and saw that the News-Leader was trying to get tapes and E. Coli levels, that's all I had to see to quit reading it. This was the first time I actually read the entire article. I have had some friends go diving at Lake of the Ozarks, I definitely will not be going with them as I have always denied the offer. Those that did go, a few of them came back sick, not saying it was E. Coli and that fact being hidden, that lake has always been fairly nasty in my book.

tylerw02
08-07-09, 15:44
Agreed.

Heavy Metal
08-07-09, 17:23
The only terrorism going on in that lake is likely Montezuma's Revenge.

I would wager a lot of unsewered poor communities and/or livestock feedlots upstream of that lake.

Eschera Coli grows in the gut of a warm-blooded animal/man.