PDA

View Full Version : FS in TX - Springfield MC Operator 1911

ShipWreck
08-07-09, 18:51
SOLD!

FS - barely used Springfield MC Operator 1911. Face to face sales only - $900. No trades. New, this gun is around $1100.

I am located in the Bryan/College Station area, but I may be willing to meet part of the way for Austin and Houston residents.

I only have approx 450 rounds thru this gun. Gun has never been holstered, and it is super tight with the slide to frame finish. I picked the best of the 3 at the gun store when I bought it.

I have 1 small mark on the left side of the slide. Other than that - gun is perfect. Comes with factory Springfield tritium nightsights.

Recoil is light because of the weight of the rail and the pachmeyer grips. Also - you can mount various tac lights and/or lasers on the frame rail!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/mcoperator.jpg

I also added my own Wilson attachable magwell. The blue steel magwell was finished by CCR to match the black finish on the gun.

Furthermore - I will give you a choice of the original GI guiderod setup, or the two-piece Springfield Armory guiderod I have been using.

Springfield 1911s are a bit tough to find at certain places, and the MC Operator is extremely hard to find right now.

This gun is really awesome. Only reason I am selling it is because I need the money for another gun purchase.

If interested, please e-mail me at: goldfishpanda@hotmail.com

Gun is $900 face to face sale only. Comes with 1 Springfield magazine with a baseplate added to the bottom of the mag. I also have the manual and the original box. Furthermore, I have the Springfield holster and mag holder that came with the gun (never used).

Gun has worked 100% and has never failed.

The gun is on a few websites - so, the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.