PDA

View Full Version : So I met this guy....

ToeCutter
08-10-09, 15:22
thats friends with a lady friend of mine at the bar the other night. And he had a swastika tattoo on his right bicep. So I ask him about it and he proceeds to tell me his ancestry and he said he was half Polish! :D

Spiffums
08-10-09, 15:26
thats friends with a lady friend of mine at the bar the other night. And he had a swastika tatoo on his right bicep. So I ask him about it and he proceeds to tell me his ancestry and he said he was half Polish! :D

Was he half german too or just white?

ToeCutter
08-10-09, 15:29
he said he was german also but still.

Safetyhit
08-10-09, 15:33
Fascinating.

So what's the point here?

ToeCutter
08-10-09, 15:38
Just thought I would share. You don't think thats just slightly funny? And in several ways.

Sudden
08-10-09, 15:49
Just thought I would share. You don't think thats just slightly funny? And in several ways.

He should maybe have a number tatooed on the other arm. :rolleyes:

Safetyhit
08-10-09, 15:57

How is it funny? I mean really, even a little bit? Enlighten us.

The man is either ignorant of history or just plain ignorant. There are lot's of idiots out there, but they are not really our problem.

ToeCutter
08-10-09, 16:06

The man is either ignorant of history or just plain ignorant. There are lot's of idiots out there, but they are not really our problem.

Exactly, I just thought it took the old 'stupid pollock' thing to a new level. But sorry to waste your time! Or, why so serious?!

Sudden
08-10-09, 16:12

You don't laugh at ignorant people?

Iraqgunz
08-10-09, 16:16
This isn't serving any real purpose.