PDA

View Full Version : 23 Year Old "Man" Literally Robs 3 Year Old In Store

Safetyhit
08-10-09, 20:19
Impossible to believe, but still true. Hoping the smirk is permanently wiped off his face in jail.

WILMINGTON, Del.  August 10, 2009 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police have arrested 23-year-old Walter Brown for the robbery of a 3-year old-girl standing in line with her aunt at a deli on W. 7th Street.

The incident happened on Monday just after 11:00 a.m. at the 7th Street Deli.
Police say the girl was waiting in line with her aunt to purchase some items, when Brown, who was in the store, forcefully grabbed the 3-year-old's hand and snatched her purse out of it.

Brown then ran from the store. According to the victim's aunt, the purse contained only a few dollars in change.

Surveillance video from the store gave officers a good description of Brown who was spotted by police exiting a bathroom at a barber shop on W. 4th Street.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6957896

Heavy Metal
08-10-09, 20:24
I suspect Brown will soon be spending time in a place where he himself is robbed of his rectal virginity.

John_Wayne777
08-10-09, 21:16
That's how bad guys think, folks....3 year olds are easy targets, so who is going to stop him?

Predators are opportunistic and always looking for an easy score.

Abraxas
08-10-09, 21:24
That's how bad guys think, folks....3 year olds are easy targets, so who is going to stop him?

Predators are opportunistic and always looking for an easy score.

And they have NO moral standards or they most likely would not be criminals

variablebinary
08-10-09, 21:54
He should be put down sooner rather than later.

loupav
08-11-09, 01:19
I thought the saying "...like taking candy from a baby." was just a saying.

Then assholes like this.....:rolleyes:

SpankMonkey
08-11-09, 16:58
He should be put down sooner rather than later.

I agree... that asshole will do much bigger crimes in the future.