PDA

View Full Version : "Weaponology" on Mil channel

citizensoldier16
08-13-09, 20:32
Currently watching "Weaponology" on the Military channel and it seems pretty good. They're explaining the evolution of the sniper and his rifle through the ages from the American Revolution all the way up to today. I think it's a re-run, but Weaponology seems to be one of the more informative shows on the Military channel.

M4tographer
08-13-09, 21:29
I wondered if anyone here would mention it. When they were talking about the minie ball and showing a graphic of the bullet going down the barrel...it was spinning in the opposite direction of the rifling. :p

citizensoldier16
08-13-09, 22:01
Haha, I didn't notice.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-14-09, 01:10
Back spin, just like my bowling throw :p

John_Wayne777
08-14-09, 09:43
Currently watching "Weaponology" on the Military channel and it seems pretty good. They're explaining the evolution of the sniper and his rifle through the ages from the American Revolution all the way up to today. I think it's a re-run, but Weaponology seems to be one of the more informative shows on the Military channel.

Weaponology has it's moments...which, not surprisingly, are when they have genuine experts like Larry Vickers and Ken Hackathorn talking about stuff.

At other moments...well...it's downright painful.