PDA

View Full Version : WTS/T retroish Custom 1911 (full size govt model)

adh
08-13-09, 20:56
1911 is for sale because I am hoping to get enough $$ out of it to get two M&P .45s

1911 is built built by Alex Hamilton at Ten Ring Precision about 5-6 years ago. http://www.tenring.com/
It was carried often (as you can see by the finish wear), but has about 750-900 rnds down the pipe (by my best estimate)
built on a Norinco frame and slide (I wanted a forged frame and slide) I had Alex remove all the original Norinco markings less the serial #
grip safety, thumb safety, and hammer are all Colt (I also have an extended Wilson safety that will come with it)
Main spring housing is Baer
Slide stop is a Wilson bullet proof
Magazine release is a CMC tactical (i.e. extended)
I do not recall what the match barrel bushing is, but is was provided by and installed by Alex.
Barrel is a Kart match barrel
Trigger is a Videcki long trigger if I recall correctly
Rear sight is a serrated Yost Bonitz retro rear
Front sight is a Millet dual crimp (it's painted yellow) and has a dead tritium insert.

That is about all I can recall on this for now. If you have questions PM or EM me through the site.

Comes with the VZ grips pictured and the Ahrends ebony grips pictured and seven (7) CMC power mags which have all had the springs and followers replaced with Tripp springs/follwers (one mag has a low profile Wilson steel base plate. All Others have the CMC base plates [I should have a low pro and a standard base plate for every mag])

$1200 shipped to your FFL or FTF in the SA, TX area
IF YOUR FFL REQUIRES THAT IT COME FROM MY FFL ADD $25 otherwise I will ship with a coppy of my DL/CHL to your FFL
I have lots of pics that I took today to show finish wear and can take plenty more if you're interested.

I do not NEED to sell this. I want to only if I can get what I'd need to get what I want.

Trade interests:
Aimpoint H1
Trijicon TR24G
Need a decent bezel and or LED light for a 6p night stand flashlight
Smith & Wesson M&P .45 without thumb safety (ETA: Full size only)
Smith & Wesson 15-22
Quality Fixed/Folder knive (do not need any high end Chris Reeves, Strider etc.) stuff like benchmades, buck/striders, etc.
G17 like new factory metal lined drop free mags
9mm ammo (115 and 124 grn ball and HP)
5.56 55grn ball preferred (others considered)
also now interested in 5.45x39 ammo...just got a new kit that will need to be fed
Raven concealment Phantom for the G17 with a SF X300
bezel and lamp for a Surefire 6p body
Surefire E1B or other comparable EDC light
Surefire X300 (X200B considered)
BCM midlength upper 16"
BCM or LMT 14.5" M4 upper
Aimpoint Comp C3
daniel defense M4A1 RIS II or possibly other 12" rail (possibly)
Bladtech AR mag pouch(es) preferably with 1.5" loops
will trade staight up for a 2010 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon:p
Other stuff considered, I can always say no

ETA: Very interested in trading for the items I want. If by chance anyone were interested, I'd also take partial trade for tuition/fees toward a pistol or carbine class (by a known instructor...e.g. Vickers, EAG, Viking Tactics, Magpul Dynamics) in the central Texas area.

pic taken today
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd192/adh_adh/guns014.jpg

Stippling pic
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd192/adh_adh/guns021.jpg

old pic
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd192/adh_adh/1911mine.jpg

adh
08-16-09, 15:45
back to the top

adh
08-19-09, 11:29
up up and away

adh
08-21-09, 14:34
Buy this 1911 go to Libya shoot the PanAm Bomber and you'll be a famous hero.

adh
08-23-09, 18:44
back to the top
What I said

adh
08-25-09, 15:37
mods, delete if you need to. I just bumped this about 3 hours earlier than I should of

adh
08-29-09, 11:38
back up

adh
09-04-09, 10:06
Very interested in trading for the items I want. If by chance anyone were interested, I'd also take partial trade for tuition/fees toward a pistol or carbine class (by a known instructor...e.g. Vickers, EAG, Viking Tactics, Magpul Dynamics) in the central Texas area.

adh
09-10-09, 10:13
$1100 delviered

adh
09-18-09, 10:07
back up to the top

adh
09-22-09, 09:33
to the top

adh
09-30-09, 19:38
back to the top