PDA

View Full Version : Sight in from today

shadco
08-15-09, 14:11
Here's my sight in target starting from scratch today.

50 Yds 75 gr MHP Black Hills.

http://www.pbase.com/shadco/image/116115284.jpg

motoman
08-15-09, 16:30
are you using any reflex sights, or scopes?

kmrtnsn
08-15-09, 17:14
I can't figure out your groupings. Were you firing 3 round strings, then making adjustments, then firing again? Doesn't appear to be the case since you were both left and right of center before getting dialed in.

bkb0000
08-15-09, 17:18
I can't figure out your groupings. Were you firing 3 round strings, then making adjustments, then firing again? Doesn't appear to be the case since you were both left and right of center before getting dialed in.

it makes sense.. he started high and right, rotated windage right instead of left while bringing it down, over-corrected coming down, moved back up and hit center. each group is plain to me, at least..

kmrtnsn
08-15-09, 17:34
"it makes sense.. he started high and right, rotated windage right instead of left while bringing it down, over-corrected coming down, moved back up and hit center. each group is plain to me, at least.. "

You're absolutely right! I am going to have another Guinness and try not to think so hard.

shadco
08-15-09, 17:39
it makes sense.. he started high and right, rotated windage right instead of left while bringing it down, over-corrected coming down, moved back up and hit center. each group is plain to me, at least..

Bingo except for the flyer to the left which was part of the 3rd group which otherwise was still high and right.

I was sighting in an Aimpoint C3