PDA

View Full Version : LMT CQB 16

Mr.Goodtimes
08-15-09, 22:38
so id never really thought much about the LMT MRP uppers... i mean their nice and all but i always thought they looked kinda heavy and stuff... well today at the gun shop they had a CQB 16 w/ midlength gas system on display that i got to play with. I'm sold.

The gun was so light and handled excellently! A 16in MRP will be my next gun, no doubt! ill also have the lower SBR'd so i can put a 10in barrel on it as well :)

Also, i found me a nice little range right down the street from me. its about 15 min from my house, its an outdoor range owned my a good ol boy. Its on his property and his house is actually about 200 ft behind the firing line lol. Range goes all the way out to 400 yds, you can shoot steel, cans, paper etc.. you can do transitions, rapid fire, reloads etc... only thing he asks is that you stay safe and dont shoot your self or others.

The other nice thing is, its sort of an undiscovered place. He said mon-fri the place is damn near empty. So ill be able to practice stress shooting etc... I'm really excited about this place!

jwinch2
08-16-09, 17:04
I think you will be very happy with the LMT MRP. I know I like mine quite a bit!

Cheers,