PDA

View Full Version : Future NOVESKE-MAGPUL Rifle?

ICE1811
08-16-09, 09:28
For those in the know...what is the possibility of another NOVESKE-MAGPUL rifle? We had the MOE Carbine, the Recce, and the SPR?

The only combo left would be a shorty...

I really don't know any logistics of what was said regarding # of MPLA lowers...

Anyone?...Stick...?

davemcdonald
08-16-09, 11:26
I think the best bet would be to ask John Noveske or maybe Santa Claus, Easter Bunny....etc. Magpul will most lilely stick to the company line about not releasing information which in my opinion is a direct reflection to internet crybabies complaining about previous delays in release dates and other such business decisions. Anybody close to Magpul with Magpul's best interest in mind would prolly give some variation of the company line or nothing at all. But anything is possible.

Good luck with getting an answer because I too, would like to have a Magpul lower.

Dave

NickB
08-16-09, 21:29
For those in the know...what is the possibility of another NOVESKE-MAGPUL rifle? We had the MOE Carbine, the Recce, and the SPR?

I really don't know any logistics of what was said regarding # of MPLA lowers...

Anyone?...Stick...?

When you find out, let me know. ;)

Stickman
08-17-09, 02:00

Anyone?...Stick...?

Loads of combinations, concepts, and ideas left. Those who know aren't talking, at least they certainly aren't on the internet. The info stays pretty quiet until release time.

I think Nick summed it up nicely, and slyly.

BSHNT2015
08-17-09, 13:30
Stay really close to Stick, HE KNOWS;)