PDA

View Full Version : Padded VCAS: two versions?

rob_s
08-18-09, 17:44
IIRC the first version had a long pad, and the second had a short. Being scrawny, I'm looking for the short. I'm also thinking I want the version with the sewn-in pushbutton swivels, but I have concerns about the length adjustment with two fixed ends.

Anyone have any pointers or help on this?

Stephen_H
08-19-09, 10:18
All of our padded VCAS slings are currently shipping with the shorter pad. I don't use the sewn in QDs on my weapons, so someone else can comment further on that. I do know that there are several smaller statured shooters who run this configuration with great success. The rear QD is sewn directly into the 2" sleeve for the padding which takes a little additional slack out of the system.

HTH

Stephen

rob_s
08-19-09, 10:20
All of our padded VCAS slings are currently shipping with the shorter pad. I don't use the sewn in QDs on my weapons, so someone else can comment further on that. I do know that there are several smaller statured shooters who run this configuration with great success. The rear QD is sewn directly into the 2" sleeve for the padding which takes a little additional slack out of the system.

HTH

Stephen

Thank you, helps a lot!