PDA

View Full Version : Enidine hydraulic buffers

graffex
02-05-07, 21:22
Curious if these things work as advertised and wondering if anyone runs them in there guns. Never heard them mentioned before :D

chakup
02-05-07, 21:42
I just bought an upper off themadhatter and he said he had one on his and seemed very impressed by it. maybe he'll post up here soon.

Robb Jensen
02-05-07, 21:42
I've been using one in my 3 gun rifle for a while now.

RENEA
02-05-07, 22:00
I've been using one in my 3 gun rifle for a while now.

I've been looking at buying them for my M-4's. Are they an improvement over ISMI buffer springs and the H2 buffer?

Robb Jensen
02-06-07, 07:18
I've been looking at buying them for my M-4's. Are they an improvement over ISMI buffer springs and the H2 buffer?

They feel smoother, if that makes any since. The recoil impulse is still felt but it a softer push instead the sharper smack. They way approx. the same as a standard H buffer but slow the cyclic rate do to being hydraulic. I use a ISMI spring as well an my bbl is a 16" middy which shoots a little softer anyway. I have 12K something rounds through one and just over 3K on another. No problems so far.

graffex
02-06-07, 17:32
Are they dependable enough to use on a duty gun?

davidk
02-06-07, 20:10
I have one and the DO work as advertised but I removed mine when I was told by LWRC, about 2 montha ago, that they kept breaking on them during demos.

Robb Jensen
02-06-07, 20:49
I have one and the DO work as advertised but I removed mine when I was told by LWRC, about 2 montha ago, that they kept breaking on them during demos.

Interesting, I know many others that who Enidines, one of them is the US Military w/M240s. I take with a lb. of salt everything verbal or otherwise that comes out of LWRC.

govm4
02-07-07, 09:01
I just ordered one from Brownells. Based on opinions of others, I figured I would give one a whirl.