PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Troy and OSOE

Neeglik
08-19-09, 15:23
Ok, my cash flow be low and I want to try out some new stuff. So buy my junk and help a brotha out.

**All sights are SPF**1) Troy Sights. I have 3 rear sights and 1 front (hk style). They have all been mounted. All are black, but one or two might have some krylon still on them (little to none). Used, but excellent condition. $90 each.

2) OSOE Rallyman mag pouches in black. I have two. They came with fastex closures, but I only wanted the velcro. The fastex was removed very carefully. Mounted on my plate carrier where they rode in my trunk. No serious use. $25 each.

3) OSOE DA mag pouches in OD. I have two. Condition is excellent. Mounted, but never used. Only one has a snap closure and only one has a drain grommet. Why I got two different types when I ordered them? I have no idea. $25 each.

Lastly... I have some OD Magpul MIAD grip parts to include front and back straps and maybe some of the three round cores. If there is interest, I'll gather up a count on which ones I have and we can figure out a price.

I'll see if I can get up some pics in the next day or two.

Money Order only! CONUS only. All items will be shipped USPS Priority. Include $5 for each shipment to cover my costs.

Not interested in trades unless you think you have something that will really blow my skirt up. Thanks for looking....