PDA

View Full Version : AIMPOINT Group Buy! Your Gear is SHIPPED!

Jon G23
08-24-09, 14:17
News Flash! I recieved ALL items today. They are now packed and ready to go out tomorrow morning. They will come via US Prioriy Mail, Insured. My guess is that most of you should have them by Wednesday 9/30! If you don't have them by Friday... only then email and ask for me to track them. There are just too many to send everyone tracking info... it would literally take me 3 hours and I just dont have the time. IF you paid retail... Hell yeah.... I'd have lots of time! LOL.... Thanks again guys!

This group buy is closed. Thanks to all who got in on some great prices.

Guys! I have an oppurtunity (and clearance from the Mods) to do a group buy for Aimpoint Goodies!! The pricing is VERY good!

Ask me in EMAIL (PM Box is too dang hard for me to respond to at times) and let me know what you're looking for. I should be able to get back to you real quick, except at crazy hours of the night.

I did group buys here in the not too distant past (Eagle Products) and everyone who ordered was taken care of in a timely manner and ALL were very pleased. I will ship the items the day after they arrive and I ship Priority Mail. All prices that I give will include shipping and insurance. I maybe will take paypal, as it makes it much easier... but I think it needs to be discreet, as PP is anti gun. So.... don't mention weapon sight, or ar15 optic etc etc... let's figure that out on an as-needed basis. IF you want to use paypal, you must add 3% to the total to cover their fees. I am selling these at super low cost and I am making very very little.

So.... please write to me at jonpeters1 AT gmail.com with your needs and let's put together some optics for you!

The deal will go until September 20th to give lots of our friends time to get in on it. At that time I will send in the order and it should not take long at all!

Thanks guys!

Jon

Jon G23
08-27-09, 10:32
Just a little Heads-up. We've got a good group buy in the works!

I will probably send in the first batch of orders early since the response has been so good!

If you'd like to get yout item earlier than originally planned, make sure your payment makes it to me by next Saturday, Sept 5th!

Thanks guys!

Jon G23
09-13-09, 21:59
Just a little heads up to let you all know.... the Group buy is coming to an end. We have many orders that have already gone in and should be shipping out soon!

If you want IN... I need to have payment in-hand by this coming Saturday, Sept 19th. I'll place the final Group Buy order on Monday, the 21st.

Thanks everyone for making this a success!!

Jon G23
09-18-09, 10:26
Guys! This group buy is CLOSED as of today, the 18th of Sept. I had to end it a day early in order to get this wrapped up in time for EARLY shipping!

I should have these units soon!!

Thanks for all the guys who joined in on this and have some great optics on the way!

Jon G23
09-22-09, 21:22
Update posted at the top of this posting!!

Jon G23
09-30-09, 19:08
Of course I just had to get one for myself too! It looks so nice on top of my little pony! :D

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt52/Knifeguy1/MyColt.jpg