PDA

View Full Version : Libyan leader Ghadhafi to live in NJ

HCPrepper
08-25-09, 02:10
Well now I have seen everything, the US Govt going to allow a known terrorist to live in the United States....

http://news.aol.com/article/englewood-nj-gives-moammar-gadhafi-cold/636784

JSandi
08-25-09, 04:39
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/jsandi1201/wtfs1.jpg

Has Barry The Kenyan lost his flippin mind!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Spiffums
08-25-09, 06:39
We need to change the national song from Open Arms to Give Me Back My Bullets!

Safetyhit
08-25-09, 08:34
It is not going to happen.

ra2bach
08-25-09, 08:47
It is not going to happen.

I wish it would...

joffe
08-25-09, 08:54
No surprises here..

http://i32.tinypic.com/142edxi.jpg

He's just continuing to make 'best buds' with his equals.

Spurholder
08-25-09, 11:44
Has he filed a complaint with his HOA? :D

R/Tdrvr
08-25-09, 17:08
Hopefully a 2000lb JDAM will be "accidently" dropped on his house.

HD1911
08-25-09, 18:34
Hopefully a 2000lb JDAM will be "accidently" dropped on his house.

For real

boltcatch
08-25-09, 21:12
I will be highly disappointed if no one posts pics of his hot chick bodyguard brigade.

mmx1
08-25-09, 21:23
Just for perspective, we negotiated with Libya for many years in secret (so as not to draw the ire of the Lockerbie families), sometimes with people like Musa Kousa who helped plan Lockerbie, and eventually struck a reconciliation with them. Kousa fingered al-Libi and provided dossiers on him and other terrorists, Qadaffi paid reparations with no admission of guilt, dismantled his WMD program and renounced terrorism, and more importantly, did so publicly as an example to others. We in turn lifted our sanctions, granted them immunity from further Lockerbie lawsuits, and considered the matter closed. Kousa, Qadaffi, and others are walking free because their intelligence and disarmament was more valuable to us than justice.

It was a dirty deal, one the Lockerbie families no doubt would have tried to kill if they had known, and I'm not sure we'd be better off if they had.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0610.suskind.html

Qadaffi renouncing WMD and terrorism was Bush's first "victory" in the war on terror. You tell me if it was worth it.

Quib
08-25-09, 22:07
We need to change the national song from Open Arms to Give Me Back My Bullets!

I was down on the Southern coast of Spain in the early 80’s. We were on a training exercise with a Spanish Army Aviation Unit. The Spanish CO, when he saw our Cobras, wanted so bad to fly over to Libya and attack Gadhafi!!! LOL!!!!

geminidglocker
08-25-09, 22:30
I wish it would happen too. He would'nt last a minute in Jersey.

Rider
08-25-09, 23:41
Fellas, he was not planning on living in Jersey. He is giving a speech at the UN and the Libyan Embassy owns the house in Jersey. They have had the house for years. Gaddhafi was going to stay there while he was in the USA for the UN. This has nothing to due with Obama, he cant control which nations leaders appear at the UN anymore then Bush could with Ahmeniwhateva from Iran. On the other hand, I dont like the guy, Reagan should have finished him off way back then when he bombed his crib.

mmx1
08-25-09, 23:45
Fellas, he was not planning on living in Jersey. He is giving a speech at the UN and the Libyan Embassy owns the house in Jersey. They have had the house for years. Gaddhafi was going to stay there while he was in the USA for the UN. This has nothing to due with Obama, he cant control which nations leaders appear at the UN anymore then Bush could with Ahmeniwhateva from Iran. On the other hand, I dont like the guy, Reagan should have finished him off way back then when he bombed his crib.

Hah, good point. Who'd believe a guy with his own country would want to settledown in Englewood, NJ.

Ya'll interested in a bridge?

The_War_Wagon
08-25-09, 23:47
Has Barry The Kenyan lost his flippin mind!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ASSUMING he had one to START with... :rolleyes:

thedog
08-26-09, 00:09
OK with me, if we get to put a SEAL team in his place. But of course, they would not be called that...

MOPAR QUADDAFI Made in Detroit :p

F' the terrorists!
dog

Microwvbleturtle
08-26-09, 00:25
Glad he's not going to reside in New Jersey.

Just what NJ didn't need, another great reason not to live there.

R/Tdrvr
08-26-09, 05:48
Fellas, he was not planning on living in Jersey. He is giving a speech at the UN and the Libyan Embassy owns the house in Jersey. They have had the house for years. Gaddhafi was going to stay there while he was in the USA for the UN.

I can still wish for that JDAM. :D