PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SPF KAC SR-15 IWS E3 Upper $100 price DROP! $1350 TYD!!!!!

Razorhunter
08-25-09, 18:18
IMPORTANT NOTE! YOU MUST EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT pc79@comcast.net for ALL inquiries guys. This is for prompt replies, and this is the ONLY method to contact me. Thank you.

- SOLD SPF SPF Knights Armament SR-15 IWS E3 UPPER for sale. This is a factory new, PRISTINE CONDITION E3 upper, complete with E3 bcg, charging handle, KAC rail panels, KAC 600m BUIS, and KAC VFG. Factory new, unblemished, HAND PICKED out of several others. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRICE YOU WILL FIND A FACTORY NEW E3 UPPER WITH ACCESSORIES LISTED FOR. PERIOD. If you can EMAIL me a cheaper price on a factory NEW E3 upper, I will see about matching it. I doubt you will.

NOTE: As was stated, this is a FACTORY NEW, upper, HAND PICKED out of quite a few at the dealer, so you can be assured this upper is BLEM FREE, and exactly as even the most discriminating buyer would want his upper to be.
You can be assured this upper is PRISTINE. PERIOD. I have purchased a number of these E3 uppers, and I'm thinning the herd to make way for a few other items that have popped up. I do not need to sell this upper, but I have still given the absolute best, rock bottom price you will find on such a fine piece of equiptment.
PRICED TO SELL at $1450 SHIPPED! You CANNOT beat this for a NEW/UNFIRED E3 upper.

-SOLD SPF Colt M4 Upper receiver. All the forge markings are there. "M4" marked above gas tube hole, etc, etc. Ejection port door and forward assist included. This is a brand new upper receiver, exactly as would come on a Colt 6920/6921/6933/etc, etc.
$220TYD

-SOLD SPF Colt 16" M4 bbl. 1/7, 5.56NATO chamber, with A2 flash hider, proper F height FSB, and gas tube. Brand new. Last one for a while.
$300TYD, and this is a HECK of a price.

I am working on pics, but I cannot guarantee I will have them before these items sell. I will do my best, but my camera is not functioning right now, and it's tough to get pics at this time. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of uppers, lowers, etc, on almost every firearms forum on the net, and EVERY customer I sell to has always been 100% satisfied with ANY item I have sold. PLENTY of references upon your request.
POSTAL MO OR CERTIFIED BANK CHECK ACCEPTED. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I will ship PROMPTLY as soon as payment is received, so all I ask is that you as the buyer send prompt payment. Thanks, and EMAIL me with any inquiries guys.

YOU MUST EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at the following email address guys:
pc79@comcast.net

Razorhunter
08-29-09, 09:57
TTT Guys. Best SR15 E3 NIB price on the net!

Razorhunter
09-03-09, 17:52
TTT Guys.

Razorhunter
09-13-09, 21:40
TTT with $100 price drop guys.
This ones priced to MOVE at $1350 TYD guys. STEAL of a price for a new E3 upper.
My need for funds for an upcoming project is your gain.

This price is ONLY for existing M4C.net members.