PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Tripower, Millett Zoom dot, Burris Tactical and others

Jeremy
08-26-09, 23:26
I have several optics for sale:

Burris Fullfield Tactical 4.5-14. This scope is OD green, with a Ballistic plex reticle, adjustable objective and covered low profile target turrets. It is currently mounted in 3/4 tall Burris rings and ready for use on an XCR. It has a Butler Creek covers as well as the Burris bikini covers. It has a mountsplus level already mounted on it. It was last used on my XCR and is ready to go on yours. It will bolt right onto your AR as well, but may not give adequate eye relief if you like to shoot NTCH. On a .308 AR I was able to shoot NTCH with it mounted as is. I used it several days in the rain and the markings on the turrets are a little worse for the wear because of it. They would be replaced by Burris but since I haven't been using it I haven't gotten to contacting them. Functionally, the knobs work fine, just the markings show some wear. The scope reticle was leveled at 25 yards and squared to the scope level. I am asking $325 for it shipped with the rings or $300 without. Midway lists it for $429 without the rings, level or BC covers. I also found the sunshade which retails for $29.99 and is included with the scope.

I have a genuine aimpoint 3X magnifier with the original packaging. I have had it for about 6 months, used it on the range probably about 6 times and the rest of the time it has road around in my trunk. Midway lists it for $520 and I am asking $425 shipped.

I also have a BSA rubber armored, 4-16 mildot scope with adjustable objective. I am asking $50 plus shipping and it includes Butler Creek Flip scope covers. SOLD.

I have three Red Dot Sights for sale and will sell two of the three. The first two with offers go as I don't care which I keep, but I need to keep one.

First is a Millett zoom dot with factory rubber covers and plastic, Butler creek style plastic covers. SWFA lists it for $300 and I am asking $225 shipped.

Next is a Burris Fastfire. Midway asks $230 for the sight and picatinny mount and I am asking $160 shipped. It includes the original paperwork but as of now I can't find the factory screwdriver of adjusting the sight. Any small flat screwdriver will work. I can include a 1/2 inch riser so it will work great on an XCR.

Finally is a Trijicon Tripower. It comes with the original hardcase and a scope cover. Midway asks $595 and I am asking $450 shipped. Of the red dots, this is probably my favorite, but it is time to clean the garage.

I take cash, postal money order or Paypal plus 4%.

Jeremy
08-27-09, 18:45
BSA sold pending funds.

Jeremy
08-27-09, 23:45
All prices now include shipping.

I also found the second cover for the Burris and the sunshade.

Jeremy
08-31-09, 18:45
See above for new prices.

Jeremy
09-01-09, 11:39
Tripower sold pending funds.

Jeremy
09-02-09, 14:08
The fasfire is SPF.

The Millett is off the market as I want to keep on RDS.

The 4.5 - 14 needs to go so I'll drop another $25. $300 shipped with rings and $275 without.

Jeremy
09-02-09, 19:37
Burris 4.5 - 14 SPF.