PDA

View Full Version : WTS: New/Unused Magpul PRS Rifle Stock - Flat Dark Earth

Verbal Kint
08-27-09, 12:32
Have the following rifle stock for sale. Have scrapped the SPR project that I had planned to build, and never got to put this item to use. As I'm also needing to pay off some lawyer fees (divorce), I figured I'd sell off some miscellaneous AR parts I had sitting around. This stock is one of the final items I was hanging onto.

FOR SALE:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/verbalkint_photos/DSC00544.jpg

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/verbalkint_photos/DSC00545.jpg

Magpul PRS AR15/M16 Stock - FLAT DARK EARTH

The Generation II Precision Rifle Stock (PRS™) is designed to be a field precision stock. Adjustable for both height and length of pull. At it's shortest LOP it is about the length of an A1 type Stock and extends about half and inch longer than an A2 stock. Features billet machined buttplate with rubber butt-pad, mil-spec phosphated steel shafts, and aluminum ball detent knobs. Body features removable end cap and integrated Picatinny rail mount It is a drop in replacement for standard AR15/M16 full sized stocks and uses stock A1/A2 rifle receiver extension (buffer tube) without the A2 spacer. Comes with all mounting hardware and two ambi sling loops.
Features

• Mounts on mil-spec rifle length receiver extension tube
• Machined aluminum adjustment dials with positive click detents
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel shafts
• Integrated bottom Picatinny rail for use with monopod
• Reversible 1.25” loop front and rear sling mounts

Specifications

• Weight: 1.855 pounds
• Retracted Length: 10.45"
• Extended Length: 11.45"
• Height Adjustment: 0.75"
• Rubber Butt-Pad Thickness: 0.25"

Internet pricing shows around the $242.00 mark + S&H from most reputable vendors. This stock is new/unused and was purchases with the intention of being utilized on an SPR project. I mounted it to the lower receiver group, and then the entire lower got shoved to the back-burner... never seeing any use. As such, with the exception of being mounted, it's still AS-FACTORY-NEW.

SELLING PRICE: $200.00 - Shipping Included, Buffer Tube/Buffer/Spring Included!

* NOTE: This stock will need a A1/A2 Rifle receiver extention (buffer tube), a A1/A2 Rifle Buffer, and a A1/A2 Rifle Buffer Spring to mount to your stripped receiver. Purchased seperately, these items would run you another $40. These items are included in this sale, for your convenience... saving you about $80 overall + shipping costs are on my dime. :)

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

SOLD