PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Guthrie Letter To Pelosi

jmp45
08-28-09, 12:51
This may have been posted prior, I was just made aware of it..

http://www.davart.net/awg/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Pelosi_L.pdf

Business_Casual
08-28-09, 14:25
I hope it made him feel better, because otherwise he wasted a stamp.

M_P

VooDoo6Actual
08-28-09, 14:34
Regarding Pelosi's elitism and hypocracy etc. is like teaching a Pig to sing wastes your time and annoy's the Pig..

Sudden
08-28-09, 15:14
Regarding Pelosi's elitism and hypocracy etc. is like teaching a Pig to sing wastes your time and annoy's the Pig..

Annoying a pig can be fun.

Business_Casual
08-28-09, 16:49
Annoying a pig can be fun.

Did the band play banjos at your high school prom?

M_P

averageshooter
08-28-09, 17:08
Not really sure how much saying anything to a politician matters....

BiggLee71
08-28-09, 17:22
Not really sure how much saying anything to a politician matters....

your correct with that assessment.they couldn't give a rats ass about us.they do whatever they want with total disregard for the citizens.some constitutional republic we live in.:confused:

dmanflynn
08-28-09, 17:47

M_P

You'd best be just poking fun. I dont take kindly to that kinda talk unless its meant in all fun. But on the subject of pelosi, a letter aint gonna do much. A patriot pill might work though.....:D The politicians (mostly liberal) have actually come out and said that the more people oppose this nationalized healthcare bill the more they are encouraged to pass it:confused: Of course they dont give a rats ass about constituents. Whats worse is we are letting it happen under our nose and not doin a damn thing about it. The whole gang of em in washington right now (Obamanites) are gonna cause people to take up arms real soon if this stuff dont stop.

jmp45
08-28-09, 18:13
Yeah, they really don't care what we have to say no matter what the numbers and polls show, both sides. Their arrogance and deceitfulness amazes me. Trying to follow the money trail and shell game they play to conceal their objectives is never ending. We have entered into a dark part of our Country's history for sure. We need seriously clean house next election.

dmanflynn
08-28-09, 18:30
Yeah, they really don't care what we have to say no matter what the numbers and polls show, both sides. Their arrogance and deceitfulness amazes me. Trying to follow the money trail and shell game they play to conceal their objectives is never ending. We have entered into a dark part of our Country's history for sure. We need seriously clean house next election.

We could clean house next election but what about the damage they will have already done. Itd be different if the majority of America wanted this but now the gov. is running itself not the people. Our founding fathers made it clear that in a situation like this the people should take it back and reestablish a republic.

jmp45
08-28-09, 18:39
We could clean house next election but what about the damage they will have already done. Itd be different if the majority of America wanted this but now the gov. is running itself not the people. Our founding fathers made it clear that in a situation like this the people should take it back and reestablish a republic.

Good point..

Sudden
08-28-09, 20:35

M_P

I was referring to the congressperson.

Why? Do you have a close relationship to pigs?

dmanflynn
08-28-09, 21:26
I was referring to the congressperson.

Why? Do you have a close relationship to pigs?

It was supposed to be a joke. You know, "We round her dont like that ther kinda talk boy" kind of joke. Just me poking fun at where im from. I should have been more comical

Left Sig
08-28-09, 21:53
The system does work to some extent, though:

- Arlen Spector is too liberal and would have lost the Republican primary. He switched sides to have a chance of winning the Democratic primary. He will probably lose the election.

- Harry Reid is representing the Democratic party's interests in the Senate, not Nevada's. He's way behind in polls for his primary.

- Tom Daschle did the same thing and got thrown out by his state.

The problem is that Pelosi represents the liberal majority that lives in San Francisco. She's unlikely to lose her reelection because she DOES represent their views. But the rest of the House should make her step down so they can get a Speaker who has a clue. She is doing more damage to the Democrats then they are willing to admit.

Sudden
08-28-09, 22:08
It was supposed to be a joke. You know, "We round her dont like that ther kinda talk boy" kind of joke. Just me poking fun at where im from. I should have been more comical

I took it that way. :D
Actually I had to feed the pigs every morning before going to school. I hated those Bas****s. But they tasted good slaughted and cooked up!

You're all welcome to join us in DC on Sept. 12th to protest the "Obama changes" in the USA..

dmanflynn
08-28-09, 22:13
The system does work to some extent, though:

- Arlen Spector is too liberal and would have lost the Republican primary. He switched sides to have a chance of winning the Democratic primary. He will probably lose the election.

- Harry Reid is representing the Democratic party's interests in the Senate, not Nevada's. He's way behind in polls for his primary.

- Tom Daschle did the same thing and got thrown out by his state.

The problem is that Pelosi represents the liberal majority that lives in San Francisco. She's unlikely to lose her reelection because she DOES represent their views. But the rest of the House should make her step down so they can get a Speaker who has a clue. She is doing more damage to the Democrats then they are willing to admit.
You mean like back when they were pushing the stimulus and she said that without it 300,000,000 (yes million) Americans would lose their jobs every month? And yes she said that. I didnt know that in 1 month virtually every one that took the census would lose their jobs:confused: Yeah........ If I had her in my party Id have to boot her into North Korea, they'd love her over there