PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x44 mc $325.00***Sold pending funds***

evilmonkey
09-02-09, 21:26
selling my Zeiss 3.5-10x44 mc that I had on my M1A. Selling this because I just bought a Mark 4 Leupold. The scope is in excellent to like new condition, I have had this on my M1A for about a year now the only scratch on it is under the windage knob by the serial # and it is only about 2/10th of an inch(you have to really look hard to see it). There aren't any markings to indicate it has ever even been mounted even though it has for the last year. The glass is clear and scratch free just like new. The cheapest place I have found this scope is here http://www.opticsbestbuy.com/ZEISS-Rifle-Scope-3.5-10x44-Conquest-Z-Plex-Black-Matte-5214209920.html?feed=Froogle .This is a great scope, but I have wanted a Mark 4 for a while. 325.00 with free shipping. I will try to get some pics up soon but my wife lost the cord that hooks from the camera to the computer. Comes with cover and scope only no box. Best way to get a hold of me is by email at

anthonymichael911@yahoo.com