PDA

View Full Version : my school issued me a tracking device

stevenhyde
09-03-09, 14:31
I took this post off ar15dotcom. I suggested he says he was robbed, if they replace it, he happened to get robbed again....and again....or return it and say "thanks but no" how many drunk college students in the middle of a fire are going to grab their keys???

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/Mr_Slippyfist_/trackingdevice.jpg

Just moved my stuff in yesterday to the dorms and I was given this lil guy. They said it was only used during "fire alarms" and other emergencies. It lets the school know if you're still in the building or not...

...OR SO THEY SAY?

In before cool story bro. In before riveting tale, chap.

eta. Maybe I'll hide it inside a ham sandwich and give it to a homeless guy.

spamsammich
09-03-09, 14:38
I'm pretty happy not knowing what is going on over at TOS, thanks.

decodeddiesel
09-03-09, 14:43
So now we're cross posting others' mindless drivel from TOS. That's just outstanding. :rolleyes:

stevenhyde
09-03-09, 14:44
I'm pretty happy not knowing what is going on over at TOS, thanks.

What because this came from ar15dotcom it is not relevant to a human?

its going on in our country not just on a website.

maybe im the only one who is bothered by students being issued tracking devices.
sad.

rifleman2000
09-03-09, 14:59
The attitude that all from AR15.com is drivel is... drivel. I have been a member there for 8 years and while it has changed and the BS level is very high, there are still good people there and good info. You sometimes have to work harder to find it...

I like M4carbine.net because it is easier to have more intelligent conversations, but it also has drawbacks. For example, this website has a higher population of people that think they know it all.

dbrowne1
09-03-09, 15:02
As with many threads on arfcom, and the internet in general, the solution is to apply a tinfoil cover. In this case, just a little tiny one on top of the "tracking device."

decodeddiesel
09-03-09, 15:26
The attitude that all from AR15.com is drivel is... drivel. I have been a member there for 8 years and while it has changed and the BS level is very high, there are still good people there and good info. You sometimes have to work harder to find it...

I like M4carbine.net because it is easier to have more intelligent conversations, but it also has drawbacks. For example, this website has a higher population of people that think they know it all.

You're right, not all from ar15.com is drivel. I have a paid membership there for archive access. However it is a safe bet, if it came form the general discussion it is drivel. I avoid that place like the plague.

I'm out of this thread. Have a nice day.

00leland00
09-03-09, 16:37
He should tie that thing to a squirrel.

rifleman2000
09-03-09, 17:16
You're right, not all from ar15.com is drivel. I have a paid membership there for archive access. However it is a safe bet, if it came form the general discussion it is drivel. I avoid that place like the plague.

I'm out of this thread. Have a nice day.

Peace out.

Alpha Sierra
09-03-09, 21:30
http://www.ancinterproducts.com/catalog/images/premier-hammer.jpg

Jay Cunningham
09-03-09, 21:33
Let's neither worry about TOS nor bicker about it.