PDA

View Full Version : WTS: NIB Benchmade Lum tanto and Blade-Tech USN SpecWar profili fixed *withdrawn*

uspopo
09-06-09, 07:54
**withdrawn**

I have the following knives for sale:

1) NIB Benchmade Lum folder (non-serrated black tanto blade, dual Ti scales framelock) model#760BK LFTi. Although I have never carried it and received it BNIB, there is a some very tiny rub marks in the finish on the left scale (non-framelock side) and on the right side of the blade towards the tip. Comes with box, manual, and black cloth bag. Lists for 270.00, asking withdrawn shipped CONUS (Discreet PP accepted and I will cover the fees). Thanks!

2) New Blade-Tech limited edition Profili fixed blade (4" blade) with black G10 scales and kydex sheath (never carried or used and the factory edge is still razor sharp). This knife differs from the current production Profili as these were a limited edition of 25 knives with the Naval SpecWar Command Seal laser etched onto the blade and molded onto the kydex sheath. Serial numbers #1-10 were donated by Mike Vellekamp to the U.S. Naval SpecWar Command and numbers #11-25 were released for public sale. I have #11 and #11 is laser etched on the blade. I think I paid 170.00, asking withdrawn shipped CONUS (Discreet PP accepted and I will cover the fees).

Profili specs on the Blade-Tech webpage..

http://www.blade-tech.com/Profili-Fixed-Blade-Black-pr-1103.html

**Please email me directly at swong29424@hotmail.com with all questions/inquiries as I have these items listed on several forums. Plenty of positive feedback here and on TOS. Thank You.