PDA

View Full Version : Watch this meltdown

JHC
09-09-09, 20:02
I could be nuts but I really get a charge out of reading this site when the news for the Left is bad. It's pretty funny reading.

They are freaking out about the One's health care speech tonight.

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4052017#4052021

JHC
09-09-09, 20:06
Samples:

During the primaries I wrote a 50-rec treatise on how I was supporting Obama because I feared Prez Hil would mean 4 more years of appeasement to the likes of Limpballs, Boner, and Inhofe. I can't link to it because that forum hasn't been archived, but it was really good.

I am crushed. I will give no more money to the DNC. I won't walk the district handing out fliers. My Dem Congressman in a red district is now doomed to a single term. The House will likely go Repuke next year, because there is simply no reason for any of us to even go to the polls, let alone work.

The worst of this is that it is all due to hate radio. When we are ready to rid the world of Beck, Limpballs, Hannity, and all the rest of them, we will have a chance to take the country back. I'm taking a break from politics for awhile. If you know of a group that is planning to take care of hate radio, let me know, because nothing else we can do is of any value.

Or:

I didn't know if Obama could win when I supported him. I did expected him to fight after I worked to elect him. His presidency is rapidly becoming a profile in betrayal. Even that simpleton,George Bush, was unable to snooker the majority of even the stupidest voters. I thought I would never imagine this, let alone say it, but Obama may be a worse president than Bush. In fact, he may be the worst kind of man, a confidence man, a serpent who charms and then bites. If I am correct (and I sincerely hope I am wrong) may God help us all, because whatever once passed as representative government is stone cold dead, and even my children's children will not see it rise again.

ROFLMAO!!!

Tipy
09-09-09, 20:23
JHC,
Meet me at the next gunshow and I will buy all of your guns from you. I'll give you a dollar for each one.
Semper Fidelis,
Tipy

JHC
09-09-09, 20:26
Your joke is too nuanced for me Tipy.

Tipy
09-09-09, 20:28
JHC,
I appoligize, I misread your post.
Tipy

REdTula
09-09-09, 20:38
During the primaries I wrote a 50-rec treatise on how I was supporting Obama because I feared Prez Hil would mean 4 more years of appeasement to the likes of Limpballs, Boner, and Inhofe. I can't link to it because that forum hasn't been archived, but it was really good.

I am crushed. I will give no more money to the DNC. I won't walk the district handing out fliers. My Dem Congressman in a red district is now doomed to a single term. The House will likely go Repuke next year, because there is simply no reason for any of us to even go to the polls, let alone work.

The worst of this is that it is all due to hate radio. When we are ready to rid the world of Beck, Limpballs, Hannity, and all the rest of them, we will have a chance to take the country back. I'm taking a break from politics for awhile. If you know of a group that is planning to take care of hate radio, let me know, because nothing else we can do is of any value.So now truth radio is "hate" radio..............mmmk.....http://img106.exs.cx/img106/1903/tard1.gif

I didn't know if Obama could win when I supported him. I did expected him to fight after I worked to elect him. His presidency is rapidly becoming a profile in betrayal. Even that simpleton,George Bush, was unable to snooker the majority of even the stupidest voters. I thought I would never imagine this, let alone say it, but Obama may be a worse president than Bush. In fact, he may be the worst kind of man, a confidence man, a serpent who charms and then bites. If I am correct (and I sincerely hope I am wrong) may God help us all, because whatever once passed as representative government is stone cold dead, and even my children's children will not see it rise again.

This is the most likely outcome at the rate this country is going. We had better grab the ranes fast if we want any chance of avoiding this.

SteyrAUG
09-09-09, 22:01
I learned long ago that visiting DUh.com just makes my head hurt.

parishioner
09-09-09, 23:18
I learned long ago that visiting DUh.com just makes my head hurt.

Oddly enough, I stumbled across the site for the first time the other day and I would have to agree. They were discussing how Marcus Lutrell is a disgrace to the Navy and IIRC they claimed he was making a "bloodstained buck of of his dead buddies"

rickrock305
09-10-09, 01:35
They were discussing how Marcus Lutrell is a disgrace to the Navy and IIRC they claimed he was making a "bloodstained buck of of his dead buddies"

i've actually seen similar comments from fellow Navy SEALs

thopkins22
09-10-09, 09:55

Funny, because he didn't keep any of the money from the book.

Safetyhit
09-10-09, 17:54
Samples:

The worst of this is that it is all due to hate radio. When we are ready to rid the world of Beck, Limpballs, Hannity, and all the rest of them, we will have a chance to take the country back. I'm taking a break from politics for awhile. If you know of a group that is planning to take care of hate radio, let me know, because nothing else we can do is of any value.

Or:

ROFLMAO!!!

Maybe there is real hope after all.

Though we can already deduct that the author's of these posts are about as smart as the dead grasshopper I just found in my upstairs closet.

Man would I like to see the route he traveled to find his way up there.

Rider79
09-10-09, 18:02

Not trying to start an argument, but sources? I'm curious.

Safetyhit
09-10-09, 18:36
I've actually seen similar comments from fellow Navy Seals

Agree Rider79. Please verify this comment RR.