PDA

View Full Version : And it has begun ( NFA project )

kbi
02-12-07, 14:02
Well folks I decided what Im gonna do for my 1st NFA venture.

It'll be a SBR project for myself :D

So far Ive got the following for coming for my project

LMT Defender M4 lower

I plan to top it off with a LMT 10.5 upper and some KISS rail system so it will basically be a wannabe MK18 clone.

I seriously thought about getting a suppressor for a time there but not having any 1st hand experience shooting any one particular model(Omni,YHM etc..) I looked at left me undecided .

SHIVAN
02-12-07, 16:54
Actually, you will know you are in deep when you start doing multiple sets of fingerprint cards at one time due to the fact that you KNOW you will use them shortly.........

:cool:

GastonG-NoVa
02-13-07, 19:59
Looks like you are on the right track with the LMTs.

Now all you need is a M42k and you will be set.

Good luck,
G

JoshNC
02-14-07, 10:44
Actually, you will know you are in deep when you start doing multiple sets of fingerprint cards at one time due to the fact that you KNOW you will use them shortly.........

:cool:

That is too true SHIVAN! I just received ten print cards that I ordered from ATF's website.

Now repeat after me, "Hello everyone my name is [insert your name here], and I have an addiction". ;)

kbi
02-14-07, 12:06
You know what's really bad is the following

I have about

20 COC form's

10 Form 1's

10 Form 4's

and about 10 finger print cards at home (Im not using them till I leave Arl,va) so I'll just go the trust route for now.

By GastonG-NoVa :Looks like you are on the right track with the LMTs.

Now all you need is a M42k and you will be set.

If I go for a suppressor for I want something I can whore form on AR to another.

Top 2 contenders for me are the HALO and Omni.