PDA

View Full Version : WMD's...

thedog
09-13-09, 23:18
I know, the topic may be on TOS. I read there, not a member, but here is my opinion.

We FOUND the biggest WMD over there. Saddam Hussein. Other WMD's? What do YOU know? Bush did right, getting rid of Saddam, and history, if not these days/years, will prove him right. Had it been another US President that took out Hitler before WWII, he would have been slandered as well. But Bush stepped in BEFORE all that happened. Yes, the Kurds lost alot before. But it all would have only been WORSE!

What do you think? Bush was not perfect, I know. But...

Dog

Bantee
09-13-09, 23:25
Short of the economy downturn which right or wrong the W. will take the hit for, I believe history will be kind 2 him.

Outlander Systems
09-14-09, 00:44
It is my opinion, that the previous administration was truly the most patriotic in my lifetime.

Their ideas about America's dominance on a global scale, and attempts to maintain her position as a preeminent superpower, were akin to a new chapter in Pax Americana.

I sincerely believe the Bush Administration had America's best interests at heart.

lalakai
09-14-09, 06:41
sorry but feel that the prior administration had their best interests at heart, not America's, and that America will pay that tab for a long time. I voted for him the first time, but not the second. I do not think history will be kind to him, and that goes right along with the saying "These are the facts as best presented to support my case", ie....both sides will twist the facts to best support their view. Historians from both sides will take the same issues and twist them to support their agenda.:mad:

Quib
09-14-09, 07:03
I think we should have kept advancing north during Desert Storm, and taken care of the problem the first go-around.

As far as my feelings towards President Bush go; I voted for him twice, and I believe he and his administration always had the best interest of America at heart.

ETA: If you feel President Bush’s actions were solely to advance his political agenda, take a look at his speeches after Sept 11th. If you’re any good at judging someone’s character, you can see the passion in the mans eyes. You can sense his honest care and determination to protect this country.

thedog
09-14-09, 23:35
sorry but feel that the prior administration had their best interests at heart, not America's, and that America will pay that tab for a long time. I voted for him the first time, but not the second. I do not think history will be kind to him, and that goes right along with the saying "These are the facts as best presented to support my case", ie....both sides will twist the facts to best support their view. Historians from both sides will take the same issues and twist them to support their agenda.:mad:

I can see your point of view. I hope for better, though.

Dog

wake.joe
09-14-09, 23:51
Deleted