PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter says you are RACIST

Saym14
09-16-09, 01:20
Jimmy Carter says you are RACIST if you disagree with Obama.

read and vote on it.

read:
http://www.newsvine.com/_question/2009/09/15/3274602-do-you-agree-with-former-president-jimmy-carter-that-racism-is-tainting-the-political-debate

vote:
http://www.newsvine.com/_question/2009/09/15/3274602-do-you-agree-with-former-president-jimmy-carter-that-racism-is-tainting-the-political-debate

variablebinary
09-16-09, 02:56

read and vote on it.

read:

vote:

FWIW, I dont think Carter is all wrong.

It's like I said a long time ago about a gun ban under Obama. White men are not going to allow a black man to take their guns. Not gonna happen without blood running in the streets

Yes Obama is a buffoon, and his policies are bad, but let's be honest, he could raise Lazarus and turn water into wine, and there will still be a portion of the population that is disgusted by a "Colored" in the White House, and will look for any reason to tear the President down.

It is what it is.

FWIW, I am not white, and I cant stand Obama, so I have no idea what Carter would say about me.

Also, Joe Wilson said "liar", not "Liar, Boy" like PMSNBCLGBT says...

Robb Jensen
09-16-09, 07:11
I guess Carter forgot about this quote:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." --Abraham Lincoln

Knownot
09-16-09, 07:28
"Racist" "Sexist" "Homophobe" are the things that they say when they run out of arguments, when they no longer can articulate an intelligent defense of what they are doing. It's a trump card.

Gentoo
09-16-09, 08:23
Well of course you are. Duh. Anytime an non-minority disagrees with or dislikes a minority the only possible reason is because of race. Jeez people, watch TV for once. You would know this by now.

rat31465
09-16-09, 08:27
I don't know how anyone could take anything he says seriously anyway.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president... is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt

Spiffums
09-16-09, 08:30
I find it easier to just say Yes, yes I am and go on with things. On the subject, anyone in the minority (Blacks, Gays, Women, whatever) doesn't want to be equal because then they would lose their favored person status. It will never end, the race card is just to try to get people to shut up and it no longer works.

montanadave
09-16-09, 08:33
"but let's be honest, he could raise Lazarus and turn water into wine, and there will still be a portion of the population that is disgusted by a "Colored" in the White House, and will look for any reason to tear the President down"

Bingo!

rmecapn
09-16-09, 08:34
OK, so I'm a racist. Everyone who supports Obama is a communist. I spent 27 years training to shoot commies in the face. So now what?

FWIW, I believe there's enough evidence to support the fact that there's a whole lot of racism (animosity towards whites) among non-whites, also. If that's the game that's gonna get played, then the republic is finished.

Safetyhit
09-16-09, 09:16
Carter is an absolute abomination. He is a political instigator, a liability, and also an outright liar. He kisses the asses of those that would destroy us, and attacks those that protect us.

Any simpleton who agrees with him needs a reality check. Real, real bad.

buzz_knox
09-16-09, 09:29
Here's a simple rule of thumb.

Anyone who attacks or support Obama because of his race is a racist.

Anyone who attacks or supports Obama because of his policies may or may not be a racist, but it's irrelevant to the issue of the policies themselves. Saying they are racist is simply an attempt to divert attention away from said policies, and reveals a lack of faith in the validity of those policies.

I forget the second rule of thumb.

Anyone who listens to Carter for anything other than comic relief or how to organize a Habitat Humanity event is an utter fool.

mmike87
09-16-09, 09:43
Jimmy boy ought to go back to farming peanuts. He was a crappy President and continues, decades later, to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Reagan was the right choice in 1980.

Alex F
09-16-09, 09:54
I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Screw Carter.

Gutshot John
09-16-09, 09:55
I haven't paid any attention to Jimmy Carter since 1978.

Mo_Zam_Beek
09-16-09, 09:56
I find it easier to just say Yes, yes I am and go on with things. On the subject, anyone in the minority (Blacks, Gays, Women, whatever) doesn't want to be equal because then they would lose their favored person status. It will never end, the race card is just to try to get people to shut up and it no longer works.

This.

Also - anyone who has EVER spent any time around a group of blacks understands they have the same propensity to be racists themselves.

A funny thing happens when labels are removed and a common goal in placed in front of all people - we focus less on the differences among us and more on the task at hand.

Clinton / Carter / Obama buy into the established black community 'leadership' which seeks to continually divide us as a Nation by looking to the past instead of focusing on the present and preparing for the future.

If you want to get a better handle on Carter and the black leadership, read Shakedown http://www.amazon.com/Shakedown-Exposing-Real-Jesse-Jackson/dp/0895261650.

"Racist" "Sexist" "Homophobe" are the things that they say when they run out of arguments, when they no longer can articulate an intelligent defense of what they are doing. It's a trump card.

This is so true. There is no way to logically defend against the argument other than to capitulate. This is one of the favored tactics of the black leadership and it is detailed in their extortion of major US corporations in the book Shakedown.

And lastly, Carter was a poor excuse as a leader and is no different than a long line of top flite politicos - he bought his way into the club. Who is Jimmy Carter to tell the anyone anything, let alone independently negotiate US foreign policy?

Good luck

ra2bach
09-16-09, 10:08
Carter is a doddering old fool who wasn't worth listening to when even when he was younger.

the problem black poeple are going to run up against this constant racism baiting is that it's going to be like the boy who cried wolf.

it's true that there are serious racial issues still to be addressed but constantly playing the victim is going to over stress the main spring in reasonable people's give-a-****-meter...

CarlosDJackal
09-16-09, 10:23
FWIW, I dont think Carter is all wrong...

If this is true, then which race am I against when I disagree with obama? After all, he is also half-caucasian. :rolleyes:

YOU might be paying attention to his race; I certainly am not. If any other POTUS had tried to implement such idiotic and leftist policies; I'd still think they were idiots and liars. Whether I voted for him or not is not relevant at this point because for better or for worse and whether or not we like it he IS OUR POTUS (unless someone proves it otherwise).

But then again maybe I'm oblivious to race because I'm a minority myself; and yes, I am a Naturalized Citizen and one of them darn foreigners that has taken jobs from not just one, but three Americans (I have three jobs).

Calling a spade a spade has absolutely nothing to do with what type of flowers you prefer in your garden. JM2CW.

rmecapn
09-16-09, 10:38
After all, he is also half-caucasian.

A well-known fact which seems to be all but forgotten.

This ain't about skin color, it's about ideology. And that's what the enemy wants to subvert, because they know how many Americans feel about commies. Especially those packin' the weapons and wearin' the uniforms. They can race bait all they want, it will only ignite a fire they really don't want to see started.

MarshallDodge
09-16-09, 11:09
Carter= liar

Clintons= liars

Biden= liar

Obama= liar

My skin is the same color as the first three, so what is their excuse? :rolleyes:

askani79705
09-16-09, 11:18
I only hate the pinko center.

ToddG
09-16-09, 11:34
Having spent some time with one of the guys who was at Desert One, I can honestly say that absolutely nothing Jimmy Carter ever says will matter to me.

tusk212
09-16-09, 11:59
I say Jimmy Carter is a jackass

John_Wayne777
09-16-09, 12:06
Someone asked me if I was going to the award ceremony they are having for Jimmy Carter in my area this month.

I responded that I wouldn't piss on Jimmy Carter if he was on fire.

mattjmcd
09-16-09, 12:07
Even the most bigoted person in the world can be correct about calling a liar out on some untruth. How are they related?

John_Wayne777
09-16-09, 12:32
Bingo!

It is intellectually dishonest to make an argument that applies to an extreme minority of sheet wearing dumbasses and extrapolate that to explain the actions and sentiments of the vast numbers of people that have a problem with a president's agenda.

I know that progressives aren't the sharpest knives in the political drawer and that they are conditioned to see racism with pavlovian predictability even when it is completely irrelevant to the situation...but to make the argument that Carter, the talking heads on TV, and some of the idiots from the Congressional Black Caucus are making requires one to be either completely incapable of having a rational thought or to be such a slimy, ulcerous, worthless scumbag that they'll sit in front of a TV camera and argue that someone hollering "You lie!" at the President during a speech is the first step to the ****ing Klan riding again.

The whole "RACISM!!!" thing is nothing more than a piss poor attempt at a jedi mind trick....and just like the one invented by George Lucas the "progressive" version only works on those with a weak mind.

If you find yourself agreeing with the dumbasses who are pushing such propaganda it ought to worry you greatly.

NCPatrolAR
09-16-09, 12:33
I helped with a security detail for a Carter visit here. I found it amusing when he had to leave the venue due to a lack of interest in his book. :D

John_Wayne777
09-16-09, 12:36
I helped with a security detail for a Carter visit here. I found it amusing when he had to leave the venue due to a lack of interest in his book. :D

Apparently Osama Bin Laden recommends Carter's book. I know that makes me want to race to the store to get my copy!

Hell, maybe I *WILL* go to that stupid award ceremony for ol' Jimbo and ask him how it feels to be endorsed by a murderous, goat-****ing terrorist.

...not that it's anything new for Carter.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-16-09, 13:39
I responded that I wouldn't piss on Jimmy Carter if he was on fire.

I wouldn't let Jimmy Carter piss on me if I was on fire.

Guarding Carter was like guarding Ted Kennedy - What's the purpose, he made themselves so irrelevant no one wants to assasinate them.

I wonder if Jimmy Carter's peanuts feel shame?

R Moran
09-16-09, 14:34
What did you expect...

Obama himself, practically said if you don't vote for him you are a racist.

This card will be played over and over again.

Bob

Safetyhit
09-16-09, 14:34

Now that was good. :D

Heavy Metal
09-16-09, 14:52
This is a fine accusation coming from a proven anti-semite like peanut head.

Hootiewho
09-16-09, 15:17
Guys, I don't know Mr. Wilson other than him being from my state. I do know that he has served our country well and appears to really have the interest of the people at heart. Maybe he spoke at the wrong place and point in time, but I believe his outburst came from his desire to honor the oath he took to Uphold and Defend the Constitution of the United States; not because of the skin color of the man doing the lying.

At least someone in Washington is willing to have his good name stomped on for doing what any one of the Founding Fathers would have done.

John_Wayne777
09-16-09, 15:20
Guys, I don't know Mr. Wilson other than him being from my state. I do know that he has served our country well and appears to really have the interest of the people at heart. Maybe he spoke at the wrong place and point in time, but I believe his outburst came from his desire to honor the oath he took to Uphold and Defend the Constitution of the United States; not because of the skin color of the man doing the lying.

At least someone in Washington is willing to have his good name stomped on for doing what any one of the Founding Fathers would have done.

Whatever one thinks about Wilson's actions, it's....curious....to see a bunch of idiots in the media and in politics trying their damnedest to turn "You lie!" into "White Power!"

Robb Jensen
09-16-09, 15:50
Whatever one thinks about Wilson's actions, it's....curious....to see a bunch of idiots in the media and in politics trying their damnedest to turn "You lie!" into "White Power!"

Exactly. I agree with Ann Coulter. If you cannot speak out against the President when he's speaking then the people agreeing/believing him shouldn't be able to clap or give standing ovations.

N4LtRecce
09-16-09, 17:13
I think Carter should stick with Habitat for Humanity.

RogerinTPA
09-16-09, 17:13

Hysterical!:p

Guarding Carter was like guarding Ted Kennedy - What's the purpose, he made themselves so irrelevant no one wants to assasinate them.

I wonder if Jimmy Carter's peanuts feel shame?

Another excellent statement.

Sigline material!

QuietShootr
09-16-09, 17:53

read and vote on it.

read:

vote:

Whoops, my give-a-****ometer is broken.

I think that it's suicidal for the American form of government to vote an 'oppressed minority' into power. I guess that makes me racist. I have yet to see him do anything to prove me wrong.

Palmguy
09-16-09, 18:33
FWIW, I dont think Carter is all wrong.

It's like I said a long time ago about a gun ban under Obama. White men are not going to allow a black man to take their guns. Not gonna happen without blood running in the streets

Yes Obama is a buffoon, and his policies are bad, but let's be honest, he could raise Lazarus and turn water into wine, and there will still be a portion of the population that is disgusted by a "Colored" in the White House, and will look for any reason to tear the President down.

It is what it is.

FWIW, I am not white, and I cant stand Obama, so I have no idea what Carter would say about me.

Also, Joe Wilson said "liar", not "Liar, Boy" like PMSNBCLGBT says...

Bingo!

It is intellectually dishonest to make an argument that applies to an extreme minority of sheet wearing dumbasses and extrapolate that to explain the actions and sentiments of the vast numbers of people that have a problem with a president's agenda.

I know that progressives aren't the sharpest knives in the political drawer and that they are conditioned to see racism with pavlovian predictability even when it is completely irrelevant to the situation...but to make the argument that Carter, the talking heads on TV, and some of the idiots from the Congressional Black Caucus are making requires one to be either completely incapable of having a rational thought or to be such a slimy, ulcerous, worthless scumbag that they'll sit in front of a TV camera and argue that someone hollering "You lie!" at the President during a speech is the first step to the ****ing Klan riding again.

The whole "RACISM!!!" thing is nothing more than a piss poor attempt at a jedi mind trick....and just like the one invented by George Lucas the "progressive" version only works on those with a weak mind.

If you find yourself agreeing with the dumbasses who are pushing such propaganda it ought to worry you greatly.

Far more eloquent than I could have done, JW. With regards specifically to the bolded text in variable's post above, look, it's a matter of scale. Jimmy Carter, Maureen Dowd, Garofalo, that ****wit from Georgia who said that Wilson is a precursor to the resurgence in the Klan are all making the argument that opposition to current Democrat policies (which are bigger than Obama himself, and are pushed by a hell of a lot of white people as well) are primarily based in racism. Of course there are the fringe idiots. That isn't even worth mentioning because it's a given. But these doucheboxes are applying the racist label to a hell of a lot of people and it just ain't true. If you happen to find yourself in agreement with any of the aforementioned idiots, you might want to consider joining the rest of us here in reality and not in upside-down world where you currently are residing.

The whole "They're all racist" bullshit is nothing more than Alinsky-ite diversionary and marginalization tactics. That's it. There is zero ****ing substance to it.

One more thing:

White men are not going to allow a black man to take their guns. Not gonna happen without blood running in the streets

The racial qualifiers are superfluous. Free men aren't going to allow anyone to take their guns, whether or not they are black, white, red, purple, or orange with pink polka dots.

Gunfighter.45
09-16-09, 22:16
Iam not racist...I have 4 color tv's at home!! So screw Jimmy Carter!! Shit everyone is racist. No need to hide it.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 22:29
What did you expect...

Obama himself, practically said if you don't vote for him you are a racist.

This card will be played over and over again.

Bob

The "Hope" is fading. I met with an old friend (who is black) to have a beer a few nights ago, and he was wearing an "I Guess He Can't" Obama shirt. :D I saw several of them that night, and this was in Oakland mind you.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 22:29
Iam not racist...I have 4 color tv's at home!! So screw Jimmy Carter!! Shit everyone is racist. No need to hide it.

Please don't speak for me.

The_War_Wagon
09-16-09, 22:32
Libtards say the exact OPPOSITE of what they mean. Therefore, if you oppose Der Kommissar Obamassar, YOU'RE perfectly normal, and Carter is actually a racist.

SHIVAN
09-16-09, 22:37
Fine, I'm a "racist". Can the adults converse intelligently now, Jimmy? Mmkay, go away and die -- you parasite.

Gunfighter.45
09-16-09, 22:49
Please don't speak for me.

Truth hurts. Doesn't change the fact that everyone is racist. I also don't want hear... Well I go to church seven times a week. That don't mean shit! :rolleyes:
Iam not asking anyone here to agree with me ethier. It is what is.. It will never change.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 23:02
Truth hurts. Doesn't change the fact that everyone is racist. I also don't want hear... Well I go to church seven times a week. That don't mean shit! :rolleyes:
Iam not asking anyone here to agree with me ethier. It is what is.. It will never change.

I assumed that "everyone" included me. My fiance is of a different race, and so are the majority of my friends. I have served with blacks that I would trust my life to, and were like big brothers to me. That was just an example, and it goes for many other races as well. A shitty person is a shiity person, and I don't look at race.

Once again: DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME, OR FOR THIS FORUM, OR FOR THIS PLANET. If you are a racist, then have fun with all of that. Do not stereotype me or the rest of us into your group.

Gunfighter.45
09-16-09, 23:07
I assumed that "everyone" included me. My fiance is of a different race, and so are the majority of my friends. I have served with blacks that I would trust my life to, and were like big brothers to me. That was just an example, and it goes for many other races as well. A shitty person is a shiity person, and I don't look at race.

Once again: DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME, OR FOR THIS FORUM, OR FOR THIS PLANET. If you are a racist, then have fun with all of that. Do not stereotype me or the rest of us into your group.

Hey GOOD FOR YOU!! I still don't buy it.

SHIVAN
09-16-09, 23:14

Enough with your over-generalizations. Not everyone is racist. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not factual. So knock off the BS.

Thanks.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 23:15

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I hope you get it someday. I can't say that I always did.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 23:16
Enough with your over-generalizations. Not everyone is racist. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not factual. So knock off the BS.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Gunfighter.45
09-16-09, 23:29

Thanks.

My apologies to all..And to Dunderway.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-16-09, 23:30
The odd thing is that this 'racist' attack angle seems to be concerted and coordinated attack. It's odd because while it may galvanize the dem minority base, the racist attack angle seems to really hack of non-minorites. I'm starting to really thing that Obama is going to hae a hard time with the white union vote next time around.

Dunderway
09-16-09, 23:49
The odd thing is that this 'racist' attack angle seems to be concerted and coordinated attack. It's odd because while it may galvanize the dem minority base, the racist attack angle seems to really hack of non-minorites. I'm starting to really thing that Obama is going to hae a hard time with the white union vote next time around.

It's getting tired with everyone, including the minorities. This whole spiel will not hold water for much longer, with anyone.

Honu
09-17-09, 00:15
I bet that rabbit that attacked carter was also racist !!!

Mo_Zam_Beek
09-17-09, 01:30
Racism

One of the problems in our society is that we collectively carry a scar that both black and white share the burden of and responsibility for. In dealing with that it has been taken to the extreme by one group, wherein racial differences can not be acknowledged for fear of being seen as impugning or marginalizing others that are different. When differences are recognized, some, more than others are supposed to accept them without comment. Herein lies part of the problem. Just because one recognizes difference doesn't mean they oppose. Just b/c one doesn't accept doesn't mean they hate. It is time for the pendulum to swing back to center and have honest conversations.

Good luck

BillCutting
09-17-09, 01:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aIvfFq3BA&feature=related

John_Wayne777
09-17-09, 05:23
Truth hurts. Doesn't change the fact that everyone is racist.

This is what happens when words are misused too often. Eventually they no longer mean anything.

It used to be that being defined as a "racist" required you to actually try to harm somebody...like by beating them up for using the wrong water fountain, or trying to stop them from voting...stuff like that.

Now apparently if you aren't overcome with charitable thoughts about all peoples at all times you're a "racist" and therefore a bad person.

Sorry, but I think that's baloney. You can keep thinking everybody's a racist there, chief...but don't be surprised if nobody else joins you in that delusion.

Abraxas
09-17-09, 06:25

read and vote on it.

read:

vote:
I wish that that man would go ahead and move to some other country.:rolleyes: One that he thinks much better of.

Abraxas
09-17-09, 06:34

How do you define racism? Approx 90% of what I hear is racism, is not, it is actually bigotry. Yes there is a difference. Not all of us are either of these either. I hate no group as a whole for any reason(though I have a distrust for Muslims). I hate on a individual biases, ;)

ST911
09-17-09, 08:45
Jimmy who?

Sam
09-17-09, 08:54
I thought this was funny, Neal Boortz's twitter from yesterday:

Atlanta BOLO: Old man pushing a shopping cart full of old clothes down Peachtree St. If found please return to the Carter Center.

buzz_knox
09-17-09, 08:55
Let's compare two situations.

Protestors (including Wilson) are opposed to the gov't taking over a significant portion of the economy and lying about what that will entail.

MSBNC edits out the image of a black man holding an AR in order to support accusations that racist whites may become more violent in their opposition and hatred of Obama.

One situation is characterized as racist and the other as journalism.

One of these situations is carried out by a wide range of groups (including libertarians, independents, conservatives, young, old, white, black, etc) and the other by an ardent and open supporter of progressive ideals.

There is racism going on, but Carter (as usual) has it bassackwards.

mrbieler
09-17-09, 10:03
Being called racist by an anti-Semite really doesn't have an impact on me.

Jimmy Carter is proof that a high IQ has little bearing on common sense.

The longer and louder folks try to define opposition to Obama and the leftist (I won't call them Democrats) policies of Reid, Pelosi, and gang. with racism, the stronger and larger that opposition will grow.

John_Wayne777
09-17-09, 10:56
Here's a little tidbit that demonstrates the absurdity of this entire question nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRgm4gGf58

They hear the unheard.

crusader377
09-17-09, 13:14
Jimmy Carter is an idiot. Even though he is an ex-president, he has no credibility. He was probably the worst post-war president and probably in the top five list of worst presidents ever.

Safetyhit
09-17-09, 15:36
Here's a little tidbit that demonstrates the absurdity of this entire question nicely:

They hear the unheard.

That ass is one of the biggest crackpots out there.

If stupid hurts, why is this idiot not in pure agony? Surely something should have gone terribly wrong in his life by now, being so dumb and all.

Abraxas
09-17-09, 16:39

They hear the unheard.

Absurdity is right, gee no one could dislike Obama for any other but race:rolleyes:. I don't dislike him, I dislike his policies and where he wants to take the country.

Knownot
09-17-09, 19:20
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Avanarius/nowhereimportant/white_flour.jpg

Rider79
09-18-09, 14:51

They hear the unheard.

Now if you White Americans would just admit that you're racist, it would all be okay. :rolleyes:

Rider79
09-18-09, 14:54
Keith Olbermann thinks Carter is right, and he has examples!

http://snafu-ed.blogspot.com/2009/09/olbermann-backs-carters-assertion-that.html

Knownot
09-18-09, 15:31
I think Olbermann is a helmet wearing window licker. Does that make me a racist?

Heavy Metal
09-18-09, 16:15
Keith Olberman thinks? Can you supply extraordinary evidence to back up this extraordinary claim? I can supply mountainous volumes to support the opposing position.

Safetyhit
09-18-09, 17:45
Keith Olberman thinks? Can you supply extraordinary evidence to back up this extraordinary claim? I can supply mountainous volumes to support the opposing position.

No need, he graphically provides that himself when he opens his mouth.

condition 1
09-18-09, 18:58
Jimmy who?

Yep, He is just pissed off because he is fadeing into History, And he is still alive. :rolleyes:

Abraxas
09-18-09, 19:35
I think Olbermann is a helmet wearing window licker. Does that make me a racist?

I don't know, but I am right there with you.

PMcMullen
09-19-09, 17:01

read and vote on it.

read:

vote:

This from a man who arguably is an anti-Semite...

LockenLoad
09-19-09, 17:23
Being called racist by an anti-Semite really doesn't have an impact on me.

Jimmy Carter is proof that a high IQ has little bearing on common sense.

The longer and louder folks try to define opposition to Obama and the leftist (I won't call them Democrats) policies of Reid, Pelosi, and gang. with racism, the stronger and larger that opposition will grow.

anti semite is a very over used phrase as well

LockenLoad
09-19-09, 17:27

They hear the unheard.

I hate that guy he perpetuates racism

Spiffums
09-19-09, 18:41
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Avanarius/nowhereimportant/white_flour.jpg

I sent that out in an Email once. You wouldn't believe the people who didn't get it right off the bat.

SHIVAN
09-19-09, 18:43
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/Gatordonald/obamaflowchart21.jpg

M4arc
09-19-09, 19:44
Keith Olbermann thinks Carter is right, and he has examples!

http://snafu-ed.blogspot.com/2009/09/olbermann-backs-carters-assertion-that.html

Keith Olbermann is a douchebag. Even among liberal nut jobs he's a douchebag. He has one of the lowest rated cable shows on the worst cable network. That's saying something! He's definitely the biggest loser!

rightwingmaniac
09-19-09, 20:15
its evident that carter still has alot of guilt about his family fighting for the confederacy.

when obama gave van jones the axe, it was clearly his white racist side acting out.

Bubba FAL
09-20-09, 01:50
Carter is a hemorrhoid, i.e., an angry sphincter (or asshole, if you prefer).

As to Oblahblah - when I look at him, I don't see black or white, only RED - as in Marxist. His racial make-up means nothing to me, but his ideology has me very concerned.

Spiffums
09-20-09, 07:05
its evident that carter still has alot of guilt about his family fighting for the confederacy.

when obama gave van jones the axe, it was clearly his white racist side acting out.

So which is Barry's frosted sweet side and which is his whole grain goodness side? (I think that is how the old commercial went :D)

Alpha Sierra
09-20-09, 09:20
I should care what some irrelevant old codger says.....why?

decodeddiesel
09-21-09, 12:46
I find it very amusing that ol' Barry was on the radio this morning basically saying Carter was off base with the racist comment and that by his own admission race had nothing to do with anything.

Awful Jackass.

dmanflynn
09-21-09, 14:04

You too huh? Me as well, ever since the election I just call myself a racist before they can get to it. I just told and tell them I hate Obama with a passion because I'm a raging racist from the south. Anybody with half a brain and some respect that asks what do I mean then I will explain that I'm really not racist. Especially against Obama, if I was I'd be half racist against myself(I'm white). But other times it's just great to see their faces.

It was bad last year because I lived and went to school in the city and while race wasn't a problem, everybody you ran into was a raging liberal. There was one kid I found that was a pro military conservative and quickly befriended him. But I must say, it was hard not to knock a few ignorant peoples teeth out. Definately taught me a little more self constraint being behind enemy lines:p

dmanflynn
09-21-09, 14:08

Not nitpicking but didn't van jones step down on his own? He wines and cried that the media had played a terrible smear campaign on him. Shame in fox for pointing out van is a self avowed communist. Shun the non beleiver!:D

Batman
09-21-09, 20:45
Carter is a hemorrhoid, i.e., an angry sphincter (or asshole, if you prefer).

As to Oblahblah - when I look at him, I don't see black or white, only RED - as in Marxist. His racial make-up means nothing to me, but his ideology has me very concerned.

Very well stated!

mrbieler
09-21-09, 21:40
Going to give Obama credit for his comment on Letterman tonight. "I think it's important to realize that I was actually black before the election."

Don't like him. Don't like his policies. Do like that he's not going to play with the race baiter POS's around him.

Gramps
09-21-09, 22:25
I wounder what would happen if you took 1000 people who didn't know anything about BO and just let them read what he has said and wrote, and acted, (With out any thing mentioning his race) what they would think of him?