PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get the newest style Pmags??

Jer
09-16-09, 17:34
Looking for the windowed Pmags that have the retention in the bottom for the caps and the numbers for level. Preferably from a site sponsor but inexpensive is also a big determining factor. Just wondering who has them in black yet.

C4IGrant
09-16-09, 17:42
Looking for the windowed Pmags that have the retention in the bottom for the caps and the numbers for level. Preferably from a site sponsor but inexpensive is also a big determining factor. Just wondering who has them in black yet.

We have them.

C4

Jer
09-16-09, 17:46
We have them.

C4

I don't see them on your site. It shows black windowed but it says OUT OF STOCK and there's no indication that it's the newest style which is what I'm looking for.

C4IGrant
09-16-09, 17:51
I don't see them on your site. It shows black windowed but it says OUT OF STOCK and there's no indication that it's the newest style which is what I'm looking for.

Black windowed are out of stock.

All the PMAG's we have are the newer flavor.

C4

Jer
09-16-09, 17:54

C4

So what you meant then was you don't have them.

Jon G23
09-16-09, 19:02
I have some Black and some FDE... how many ya need?

Blob
09-16-09, 19:03
Bravo Company has them in stock. IIRC, I don't think Magpul is making the old version anymore so wherever you buy them they will be the new style.

Jer
09-16-09, 20:29
Bravo Company has them in stock. IIRC, I don't think Magpul is making the old version anymore so wherever you buy them they will be the new style.

Yeah but I know a lot of vendors still have the old stock they're clearing out and I already have tons of those so what I want to do is make sure I get the new style so I'm not wasting my time/money.

Jon G23
09-16-09, 21:02
Yeah but I know a lot of vendors still have the old stock they're clearing out and I already have tons of those so what I want to do is make sure I get the new style so I'm not wasting my time/money.

Mine are all the new ones with the numbering. Just a FYI.

Blob
09-16-09, 21:46
I've bought mags from both Bravo Co and PK Firearms within the last month and they were the new style. Bravo Co's description on the website even says that they have the floorplate lock which means they are the new style.

After the post-election craze I would be VERY surprised to see vendors with the old style PMAGs left over.

Jer
09-16-09, 22:44
I'll check with my local dealer tomorrow and see if they have the new style in yet. If not I'll order online.

Thomas M-4
09-16-09, 22:57
GTS as them http://global-tactical.com/magpulpmagwithwindow.aspx

wicked_police
09-16-09, 23:07

Don't forget here!! :D

eguns.com https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=74

fdxpilot
09-16-09, 23:19
I bought a bunch of FDE Windowed PMags from eguns.com a while back, but they were last generation on sale.

I just picked up a few more from Del-ton. No sale right now (they were 25% off,) but they do have them.

http://www.del-ton.com/Magpul_PMAG_Polymer_30_Round_Magazine_with_Window_p/mp1028.htm

Julius Carbinius
09-17-09, 10:29

C4

Actually, that is incorrect. Sorry Grant. ;)

The three windowed PMAGs in FDE I ordered from you a few weeks ago are all the older style mags that do not allow the impact cover to snap onto the baseplate.

May want to double check your stock. Unless, of course, you have just received the newer PMAGs in the last few weeks. If so, my apologies. :)

C4IGrant
09-17-09, 11:19
Actually, that is incorrect. Sorry Grant. ;)

The three windowed PMAGs in FDE I ordered from you a few weeks ago are all the older style mags that do not allow the impact cover to snap onto the baseplate.

May want to double check your stock. Unless, of course, you have just received the newer PMAGs in the last few weeks. If so, my apologies. :)

Interesting as they JUST came in from Magpul.

This makes me wonder if Magpul is not shipping the window version in the M series.

Just so peeps are aware, there is virtually nothing functionally different between the m series and the latest version.

C4

556Cliff
09-17-09, 11:33
Interesting as they JUST came in from Magpul.

This makes me wonder if Magpul is not shipping the window version in the M series.

Just so peeps are aware, there is virtually nothing functionally different between the m series and the latest version.

C4

I thought the M-REV was the latest version.

C4IGrant
09-17-09, 11:34
I thought the M-REV was the latest version.

That is correct.

C4

Jer
09-17-09, 12:10
For those that don't understand what I'm looking for or why I'm looking for them this is what I want:

Magpul Link (http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_120&products_id=267)

Note the numbers next to the window as well as the notches near the baseplate for storing the cap. I already have tons of the previous style that's identical otherwise so I'm NOT interested in that version at all. I thought I was pretty clear about what I wanted in the beginning so I don't know how it could have been confusing to anyone who actually read what I posted. It wasn't a novel it was a couple well written sentences that were very clear on what it was I was looking for.

To be honest with you Grant I doubt I will ever buy anything from you because of this. Instead of taking a couple seconds to read what it was I was actually looking for you skimmed a couple words and were the first one to post. The only reason to do this was obviously self promotion because you clearly didn't care about what I was actually looking for. If you cared enough to read what it was I wanted and took another second to check it to your inventory you wouldn't have posted you have what I want because the truth of the matter is you don't. There's far too many vendors out there for this sort of treatment so I would rather give my money to someone who actually cares about what I want. For future reference you should actually listen to what people want if you have it you might make a sale.

RPrats
09-17-09, 12:21
I just received 5 black and 5 FDE windowed PMags from Brownells last week and they are the new version dated 6/09.

Icculus
09-17-09, 12:39
I've got 6 that shipped from Bravo Company to me yesterday so when they get here I'll let you know.

Jer
09-17-09, 12:42
I just received 5 black and 5 FDE windowed PMags from Brownells last week and they are the new version dated 6/09.

I've bought mags from both Bravo Co and PK Firearms within the last month and they were the new style. Bravo Co's description on the website even says that they have the floorplate lock which means they are the new style.

I've got 6 that shipped from Bravo Company to me yesterday so when they get here I'll let you know.

Thanks and thanks for the details fellas. This is the sort of thing I was looking for. Confirmation of who has the newest version. If my local shop doesn't have them I'll order from someone online. Prices are all about the same so I guess whoever charges the least for shipping.

C4IGrant
09-17-09, 13:00
For those that don't understand what I'm looking for or why I'm looking for them this is what I want:

Magpul Link (http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_120&products_id=267)

Note the numbers next to the window as well as the notches near the baseplate for storing the cap. I already have tons of the previous style that's identical otherwise so I'm NOT interested in that version at all. I thought I was pretty clear about what I wanted in the beginning so I don't know how it could have been confusing to anyone who actually read what I posted. It wasn't a novel it was a couple well written sentences that were very clear on what it was I was looking for.

To be honest with you Grant I doubt I will ever buy anything from you because of this. Instead of taking a couple seconds to read what it was I was actually looking for you skimmed a couple words and were the first one to post. The only reason to do this was obviously self promotion because you clearly didn't care about what I was actually looking for. If you cared enough to read what it was I wanted and took another second to check it to your inventory you wouldn't have posted you have what I want because the truth of the matter is you don't. There's far too many vendors out there for this sort of treatment so I would rather give my money to someone who actually cares about what I want. For future reference you should actually listen to what people want if you have it you might make a sale.

You right. I was on my BB and just read the the title of the thread and responded (anyone know where I can get the newest style PMAG's).

Try to not take everything so personal. It is just a magazine.

C4

Jer
09-17-09, 13:02
You right. I was on my BB and just read the the title of the thread and responded (anyone know where I can get the newest style PMAG's).

Try to not take everything so personal. It is just a magazine.

C4

Thanks for you're continued help!

C4IGrant
09-17-09, 13:03
Thanks for you're continued help!

Hey no problem! Let me know if I can help with anything else. ;)

C4