PDA

View Full Version : Magpul MS2 Multi-Mission Sling in stock

scar2099
09-16-09, 17:38
just to let you guys know i seen many post asking about it :

http://www.alliedarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2480

Victory
09-16-09, 17:45
Nice find. I'd give them 48 hours before they sell out. Less if this is posted on other websites.

As an alternative to the MS2, I really like my Emdom Gunslinger sling. The only downside to them, is that they're made in Hong Kong, which I didn't know about until I received the sling.

-Vic

scar2099
09-16-09, 17:50
yep there were 50 in stock less than hour ago now there are 28 :eek:

haiedras
09-16-09, 18:19
Yup, and even though I should've resisted....I went and got an FDE sling anyway. :P I need to eat less food anyway.

crhoades
09-16-09, 19:12
Gotta love the blackberry! Saw this on the way home. Went to their website and called them - (877) 605-1207. I have one on order now. It is confirmed that magpul has shipped to them. Thanks to the original poster for the heads up.

TwoSqueeze
09-17-09, 09:33
There are still several left at Allied Armory, in black and FDE. Get'em while their hot!!:D

Kentucky Cop
09-17-09, 12:00
I WANT ONE! I have been looking for one of these suckers for awhile now. Finally, my chance comes and I have BLOWN their phones up with no answer the last hour. Rrrr....

I stopped buying with my credit card online after some guy stole my CC numbers and took a trip to Europe courtesy of me....:mad: (long story, but I am sure he had fun). BASTARD!

Ky Cop

Kentucky Cop
09-17-09, 12:02
I WANT ONE! I have been looking for one of these suckers for awhile now. Finally, my chance comes and I have BLOWN their phones up with no answer the last hour. Rrrr....

I stopped buying with my credit card online after some guy stole my CC numbers and took a trip to Europe courtesy of me....:mad: (long story, but I am sure he had fun). BASTARD!

Ky Cop

...must be out to lunch and placed the phones on the message. (hands together praying):)

scar2099
09-17-09, 12:55

Ky Cop

thats sux, this is the same reason i check my bank account online daily, i have caught several companies charging me for subscriptions i never order .

if i was you i would send him an email and ask him to put one aside for you , all the emails i send him (had a change of mind in my sling color) he answers in matter of minutes .

Kentucky Cop
09-17-09, 13:13
I GOT ONE! so stoked. I was right, they were out to lunch and put the phones on message (mans got to eat). Anyways, great customer service. My cell dropped the call and he called me back. Thats good business. :D

He only had 5 or so left in black so hurry fellas.
Ky cop

scar2099
09-17-09, 14:20
Nice find. I'd give them 48 hours before they sell out. Less if this is posted on other websites.

As an alternative to the MS2, I really like my Emdom Gunslinger sling. The only downside to them, is that they're made in Hong Kong, which I didn't know about until I received the sling.

-Vic

guess you were right :eek: the black ones are sold out and only 5 Dark Earth left

huklbrry
09-17-09, 14:26
got my order in just in time! WOOHOO:p

TwoSqueeze
09-18-09, 10:41
....And they're gone!