PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Health Care Protestors make Nancy Pelosi cry! With Video!

Rider79
09-18-09, 14:45
Haha.

The video is the funniest part.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/17/pelosi-tears-up-discussing-tone-of-health-care-debate-in-america/12#c21738256

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi teared up at a Capitol Hill press conference Thursday when she was asked about the increasingly vitriolic tone of the debate over health care.

"We are a free country and this balance between safety and freedom is is one that we have to carefully balance," she said.

Pelosi then slowed her words as she reflected on her own experiences in San Francisco politics, when Mayor George Moscone and city supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated in 1978.

"I have concerns about some of the language being used because I saw this myself in the late 70s in San Francisco," Pelosi said. "This kind of rhetoric was...was ...very frightening and it created a climate in which we, violence took place and...I wish that we would all, again, curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements that are made, understanding that the ears it is falling on are not as balanced as the person making the statement might assume."

Pelosi continued, "Our country is great because people can say what they think and they believe. But I also think they have to take responsibility for any incitement that they may cause."

rifleman2000
09-18-09, 15:12
I didn't see George Bush cry at all the vitrolic protests, up to and including advocating his death. Neither did I see media coverage. **** her.

sproc
09-18-09, 15:28
"You people just calm down and let us endanger your life by f-ing up your health care. Or there will be blood."

Did I get that about right?

Safetyhit
09-18-09, 15:33
The scariest part is that it really appears as though she believes her own bullshit. I don't think that was an act.

She is certifiable.

dirksterg30
09-18-09, 15:49
Any day Nancy Pelosi is crying is a good day.

Mo_Zam_Beek
09-18-09, 16:32
A) She deserves an Oscar and the reporter was a plant.

B) She understands tyranny in the context of US history.

Based on her track record I am going with option 'A'.

Good luck

M4arc
09-18-09, 17:03
Every time she speaks I want to cry.

The_War_Wagon
09-18-09, 17:08
I'm looking forward to the day, when conservative protestors put her out of work, & out of OUR misery... :mad:

Honu
09-18-09, 19:16
maybe she was thnking of the weather underground when they tried to blow up U.S. places like police headquarters the pentagon etc..

yeah that has to be what she was crying about was her friends did not succeed in blowing up the pentagon ?

she is a major POS along with her wacked out followers

Caeser25
09-19-09, 11:17
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't all that violence perpertrated by lefties :confused:

HES
09-19-09, 11:59
The scariest part is that it really appears as though she believes her own bullshit. I don't think that was an act.

She is certifiable.
She is indeed bath shit crazy

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't all that violence perpertrated by lefties :confused:
And here is the winning answer. Yeah the left started this shit. They cant really bitch about their own behavior being used against them.

bkb0000
09-19-09, 12:15
freedom is a gun, safety is a gun. governmental imposition of "safety" is tyranny.

M4arc
09-19-09, 15:20
Was that the speech where she claimed that this debate will escalate to violence? I can't remember which one it was but she basically said that anyone that disagrees with government owned healthcare was going to become violent and attack those that supported it. I'm paraphrasing of course but is that really the message our government officials are sending?

The place is full of bozos and she's leading the charge.

Argus
09-19-09, 18:02
I heard that every time Nancy Pelosi cries, a new 6920 is born. Yay!

10MMGary
09-19-09, 20:59
God how I despise that woman! When Joe Wilson call President Obama out stating "you lie" I thought(and hoped)Speaker Pelosi's botox filled head was going to explode. She looked as is she had just bit a big steamy turd. She couldn't carry Tip O'neal's Or Speaker Gingrich's ball sack.

Elvis269
09-19-09, 23:26
Did she just say what I think she just said?

"the ears it is falling on are not as balanced as the person making the statement might assume"

:confused:

CarlosDJackal
09-19-09, 23:46
Oh boo-freaking-hoo. Cry me a damned river your self-serving communistic wench!! :mad:

JG1911
09-20-09, 10:42
Personally, I think that woman is unhinged, and not in the "I disagree with her party/politics" kind of way.

John_Wayne777
09-20-09, 11:04

She's talking about the things like the assassination of Harvey Milk.

Funny, though, how she never seems to have been too concerned about the bombings perpetrated by people like William Ayers...you know, the guy our President was good buds with?

Funny how nobody seems to be all that worried about people like Ayers...but if a million people comprised mostly of people who pay their taxes, raise their kids, and don't have anything on their record more serious than a moving violation march on Washington suddenly the speaker is in tears over the thought of violence brewing....

rubberneck
09-20-09, 11:16
The realitiy is that Moscone and Milk weren't assassinated for their political beliefs or sexual orientation. They were murdered because Moscone refused to give a White his job back after he had resigned and Milk backed him on it. It was not politically motivated in any way, shape or form. The fact that anyone who was old enough to remember that incident that would try and pretend that it has any relevance to our current state of politics is a dishonest douchebag.

I forgot to mention that all three (Moscone, Milk and White) were liberal democrats.

M4arc
09-20-09, 11:30
She's talking about the things like the assassination of Harvey Milk.

Funny, though, how she never seems to have been too concerned about the bombings perpetrated by people like William Ayers...you know, the guy our President was good buds with?

Funny how nobody seems to be all that worried about people like Ayers...but if a million people comprised mostly of people who pay their taxes, raise their kids, and don't have anything on their record more serious than a moving violation suddenly the speaker is in tears over the thought of violence brewing....

Well said!

I've notice that the liberal blogs are running with this story like wild fire. However they don't mention the fact that those that disagree are both democrats and republicans. They are still blaming this on the "far right" or "extreme conservatives" which shows how out of touch they and capital hill really are.

rat31465
09-20-09, 12:41
Anybody here on M4 want to volunteer to give her a Hug?

dirksterg30
09-20-09, 12:45
Anybody here on M4 want to volunteer to give her a Hug?

HELL NO - not even with your arms!

bkb0000
09-20-09, 12:51
i'd give her a hug.. she'd say "ooo, is that a glock 17 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

http://vivirlatino.com/i/2008/10/nancy-pelosi.jpg

she's got that "animated corpse" look down really well.

rat31465
09-20-09, 18:55
My thought was that if one is close enough to hug her then your also close enough to close your fingers around her.......ah hand, yeah thats it HAND...Not Throat...but Hand.

jmp45
09-21-09, 11:53
I absolutely cannot stand that jezebel. I can't wait for the day she and all her deranged sock puppets are out. +2 on the trolley.