PDA

View Full Version : JP Trigger Kit

jp0319
09-20-09, 07:53
Has anyone used the JP Tactical (4lb) trigger kit? I dry fired a S&W VTAC with the JP trigger kit and speed hammer installed and it was awsome I think I am going to order this for my carbine. Has anyone used it, installed it? What are your opinions?

545Warman
09-20-09, 10:35
I have tryed the JP trigger in a buddys gun, but I found I like the Jard single stage adj. trigger a lot more. It is very crisp and light I got the 3 # trigger pull, but you can get it in 1.5 # to 5 # pull and in a single or double stage trigger. Before you buy JP find someone with a Jard trigger and give it a try I'm sure you will like it.;)
http://www.jardinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=27

jp0319
09-21-09, 01:03
Thanks

HPLLC
09-21-09, 07:33
Jp is compatible with M16 parts.

The Jp's are a pretty good trigger. I put 10,000 rounds through one without a problem.

Some of the other triggers are more finicky.

Norone
09-21-09, 12:13
I have run a JP in theatre, training, hot and cold, with all kinds of ammo. In my experience it hasnt failed once, but I think the magic is two part:
1) I can set the trigger any way I want it. Long and 3lb pull for gloves, short and 2lb for 3 gun matches, short and 4.5lb for CQB training, etc...
2) I can use any mil-spec stuff with it. Regular hammer and spring for hard primer stuff just as an example.

I know there are fine products showing up soon that will surpass it but I am all about the "adjusting to my environment" kind of set up.
Being able to put that trigger in any AR platform helps me achieve that.

Cheers!