PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Rail and Barrel news

TwoSqueeze
09-21-09, 11:07
I did a search and could not find were anyone has mentioned this but apologies if it was there and i just missed it. I spoke with a Noveske rep this morning because I am dieing for a noveske rail and 12.5 switchblock'ed barrel. Joel said that there will be a small run (25 or so) of the rails that will come out in a couple of weeks. These are of course already spoken for by several military and LEO individuals who will do the initial testing. He said that if that goes well, and it should knowing the quality of Noveske products, then a bigger batch (100 or so) will come out a couple months later. So it looks like a Merry Christmas!!:D

On a side note I asked him when they might be coming out with a 12.5 crome molly barrel w/ pinned switchblock. He said that the 12.5 N4 is the next barrel in the works and that they are going to be offering all the barrels in their line with a pinned switchblock. He did not give a timeframe to this effect however. I hope this brightened someone's day, I know it did mine.:D

-TS

HPLLC
09-21-09, 11:29
My brother is taking the plunge with them on a piston upper. Sounds like a cool deal, as long as the threads are concentric. They look nice.

TwoSqueeze
09-21-09, 11:55
My brother is taking the plunge with them on a piston upper. Sounds like a cool deal, as long as the threads are concentric. They look nice.

I don't think Noveske makes piston uppers, unless you are talking about a Noveske barrel that he is having retro fitted.

-TS

parishioner
09-21-09, 16:51
He said that the 12.5 N4 is the next barrel in the works

Righteous.

This will undoubtedly be a great seller.