PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Obama Conspiracy

MisterWilson
09-23-09, 22:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aqMTD5UFmU

Hmm, 600 views, 1800 comments.

Anyone want to place a wager on whether there's some tampering going on?

MarshallDodge
09-23-09, 22:43
Definitely strange :confused:

Safetyhit
09-24-09, 08:43
I say the much worse aspect is the blatant indoctrination of the innocent.

That video makes me want to go ballistic. If my son comes home from Kindergarten with a story about such an event taking place there, I promise you that the folks at the school board will never forget who I am.

MisterWilson
09-24-09, 09:15
Hmm, back up to 180k... strange.

ETA: And 4200 comments.

Safetyhit
09-24-09, 12:04
Hmm, back up to 180k... strange.

ETA: And 4200 comments.

I can't believe that after commenting here I just found out that this happened 15 minutes from where I live. Just great.

Mr. Wilson, this thread is noteworthy, but is labeled incorrectly. It should be seen by everyone here, and that would be facilitated if it were called something along the lines of "Elementary School Children Being Indoctrinated". Youtube conspiracy sounds a bit like the typical wackiness to be found there and doesn't clarify the seriousness of the video.

Just my humble suggestion.

rmecapn
09-24-09, 12:08
According to the notes on Youtube, this was filmed back in June. I wonder what took so long ...

MisterWilson
09-24-09, 12:09
According to the notes on Youtube, this was filmed back in June. I wonder what took so long ...

I thought that it's been around a while and already made the rounds.

rmecapn
09-24-09, 12:16
I thought that it's been around a while and already made the rounds.

Then Drudge just picked up on it, because just showed up on his site. Still, dated or not, it does not speak well to the situation. It'll get much more attention now it's on the Drudge Report.

LockenLoad
09-24-09, 15:38
oh my god this like what North Korean kids get to indoctrinate them, this is bad, very bad:mad:

Safetyhit
09-24-09, 15:46
Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama
Nearly 20 young children are captured in an online video as they sing songs that overflow with campaign slogans and praise for "Barack Hussein Obama," as they repeatedly chant the president's name and celebrate his accomplishments.

FOXNews.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Children sing songs praising President Obama's "great accomplishments" in a video that was reportedly made in a New Jersey elementary school. (YouTube)

Parents of students at a New Jersey elementary school are up in arms after a class of young kids was videotaped being "brainwashed" into singing the praises of President Obama.

B. Bernice Young Elementary School was placed on lockdown Thursday after the school's principal received death threats over a YouTube video that showed nearly 20 children being taught songs lauding the president. Back to school night events at the school scheduled for Thursday night may be canceled, and Principal Denise King is unlikely to attend if they are held.

Video of the students at the Burlington, N.J., school shows them singing songs overflowing with campaign slogans and praise for "Barack Hussein Obama," repeatedly chanting the president's name and celebrating his accomplishments, including his "great plans" to "make this country's economy No. 1 again."

One song that the children were taught quotes directly from the spiritual "Jesus Loves the Little Children," though Jesus' name is replaced with Obama's: "He said red, yellow, black or white/All are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama."

The video has set off families in Burlington who said they were horrified that their children at the Kindergarten through Second Grade school were being "indoctrinated" to view the president like a cult figure.

"I'm stunned -- I can't believe it's our school," said Jim Pronchik, who told FOXNews.com his 8-year-old son Jimmy was one of the 18 students in the video. "We don't want to praise this guy like he's a god or an idol or a king or anything like that. That's the wrong message to be sending."

Pronchik said he and his wife were never informed about the lesson, which the superintendent of Burlington Township schools says was held in February as part of Black History Month "to honor the contributions of African Americans to our country."

Superintendent Christopher Manno said in a written statement Thursday that the taping itself was out of order, but failed to address whether the the lesson was approved. "The recording and distribution of the class activity were unauthorized," he wrote in a note to parents and the media.

Other families arriving at Bernice Young Elementary to pick up their children said they were outraged at the songs, which also tout a fair-pay bill Obama signed in January: "He said we must be clear today/Equal work means equal pay."

"I felt this was reminiscent of 1930's Germany, and the indoctrination of children to worship their leader," said Robert Bowen, father of two children at Bernice Young Elementary.

"I thought that if this was a civics class in say high school or upper level middle school, in might be appropriate to discuss policies or politics, but as far as children in first grade, second grade -- those types of levels -- it's inappropriate to discuss how a president is changing the world after only six weeks in office."

Parents said the songs were performed in Elvira James' second grade class. James, who refused to comment to FOXNews.com, retired at the end of the previous school year on a full pension in New Jersey.

Bowen said he thought there should be consequences for having provided such a one-sided lesson to impressionable students there.

"It's something that there should be serious repercussions for ... the administration here, and I think the school board needs to be answerable to the parents of the community," said Bowen. School board members did not respond to requests for comment.

Though the school is not planning to address the tape during back-to-school-night events, many parents are heading in with with a lot of questions about the tape.

"This video is disturbing," said a grandparent named Sandy, who spoke on the condition that her last name not be included. "We don't teach politics in pre-school -- or kindergarten or first grade."

"This has no place in the classroom," said Sandy, added Sandy, who told FOXNews.com she has two grandchildren attending Bernice Young Elementary. "It may have been the opinion of one or two, and someone should pay the consequences for it."

The author of the songs is unknown, but a woman -- possibly a teacher -- can be heard in the beginning of the video correcting and helping a student who has forgotten the words. Another woman, the person holding the camera, cheers the students on: "All right," she says. "I like that."

"Alteredbeat," the YouTube user who posted the video on the Internet, told FOXNews.com that the video was first put online by Charisse Carney-Nunes, an activist and author of the children's book "I Am Barack Obama," which her Web site says "allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama." Carney-Nunes has been promoting the book during visits to schools on the east coast.

A poster for the book can been seen near the stage of the auditorium in the video of Bernice Young Elementary, but it is unclear whether Carney-Nunes had visited the school or was present during the filming.

"Alteredbeat" told FOXNews.com that he reached out to Carney-Nunes, who insisted that the program had been filmed in June as part of a Father's Day tribute to President Obama. "The kids made up the songs on their own," she wrote, according to the YouTube user.

"Alteredbeat" originally posted the video Sept. 6, two days before Obama made an address to the nation's schoolchildren in which he praised the American education system as the best in the world and urged students to stay in school.

"At the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, and the best schools in the world," Obama said.

FOXNews.com's Cristina Corbin and FOX News' Michael Sorrentino contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

Detective_D
09-24-09, 17:23
I would be at that school so fast and my kid would not be going back until punishment was handed out to those responsible for such a tragedy.

m4fun
09-24-09, 21:19
Got their que from kids singing about Chairman Mao.

Sam
09-24-09, 22:04
They won't allow prayers or the word "God" in school but they're teaching kids to sing praise to the dear leader. Unbelievable.

But I'm sure we're just being racists.:mad:

Rider
09-24-09, 22:05
Wow, what an idiot teacher that class had. I would be worried about what else she was telling the kiddoes too.

Honu
09-25-09, 00:19
lyrics

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

John_Wayne777
09-25-09, 00:37
They won't allow prayers or the word "God" in school but they're teaching kids to sing praise to the dear leader. Unbelievable.

But I'm sure we're just being racists.:mad:

I've always said it's interesting how quick many liberals are to make fun of those who believe in a perfect and loving God and yet will turn right around and invest almost the same level of faith, worship, and praise on a politician that many people reserve for a deity like Jesus Christ.

History shows that it's a bad idea to revere politicians like gods.

IROCZ
09-25-09, 00:47
Double plus ungood. Is this the begining of the fourth reich?

Gentoo
09-25-09, 08:48
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.

1930s Germany, here we come.

09-25-09, 11:17
Some of the lyrics were changed, but the song is from Jesus Loves the Little Children. The red, yellow, black, and white, ....his sight is directly from the song. What would have the libs done if the object of the song had been Bush? They would have busted a gut getting to the ACLU(on speed dial).

Schools today should be called government schools when referred to. There is much behind the distinction. My wife and I have vowed to do whatever it takes to not send our children to government schools. Don't even get me started on the NEA.

Safetyhit
09-25-09, 12:09
It just keeps getting better.

N.J. Principal Unapologetic for Videotape of Kids Praising Obama, Parents Say
The principal of a New Jersey elementary school where young students were videotaped singing the praises of President Obama is making no apologies for the videotape and says she would allow the performance again if she could, according to parents who spoke with her Thursday night.

FOXNews.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

A yearbook photograph shows Dr. Denise King, right, prinicipal of B. Bernice Young Elementary School, attending the inauguration of President Obama on Jan. 20. (FOXNews.com)

Three parents told FOXNews.com that Dr. Denise King, principal of B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, N.J., defended the controversial performance, which was videotaped and posted on YouTube, when they approached her during a "Back to School" event.

Parent Jim Angelillo said King told him the lesson was merely part of Black History month, and not an attempt to indoctrinate students, as critics have charged. He said he believes teachers have the freedom to express their political views, but not in the classroom.

"Freedom of speech, not freedom to teach," Angelillo told FOXNews.com.

King has long been a fan of Obama, hanging pictures of the president in her school's hallways and touting her trip to his inauguration in the school yearbook.

Included in the full-page yearbook spread were Obama campaign slogans ("Yes we can! Yes we did!") and photos King took in Washington on Jan. 20, when she attended the inauguration.

There also were photos taken at the school depicting students doing Obama-themed activities about their "hopes for the future," featuring posters of Obama. According to the yearbook, students watched the inauguration in class.

Parents said Elvira James, the teacher of the class that was videotaped, also seemed to be promoting Obama.

"She praised him, she put pictures on the walls," said Jim Pronchick, whose 8-year-old son, Jimmy, was in James' class last year. "When he won (the election) they really went off."

Leslie Gibson, who has two children at the school, said she was "shocked" at the videotape, adding that political beliefs, like religious views, should be kept at home. She also said King made a "big deal" about her attendance at the inauguration.

"Throughout the school, there were signs posted supporting Barack Obama quite a bit," Gibson told FOXNews.com. "I understand it's a historical event, but on the same token, I like politics to be left at home and I think she should follow that as well."

Attempts to reach King on Friday were unsuccessful. A recording at the school said its mailbox was full and could not accept new messages.

A search of public records revealed that King, 46, of Cinnaminson, N.J., last voted in 2004 and had not declared any political affiliation. No records of political contributions could be found.

In November, the 9,700-plus residents of Burlington, N.J., a Philadelphia suburb, voted overwhelming for Obama, who received 3,285 votes to Sen. John McCain's 1,308.

The controversy over the YouTube video extended into northwest Arkansas on Friday, as officials at the Bernice Young Elementary School in Springdale said they had been received calls from across the country and Canada from irate parents and other individuals.

Principal Debbie Flora told the Associated Press that the callers claimed the school was teaching political opinion and that some "did not use very kind language."

FOXNews.com's Cristina Corbin, Joshua Rhett Miller and Joseph Abrams contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/25/principal-nj-school-long-obama-supporter/

blhar15
09-27-09, 07:36
When things like this happen it remains me of what Nazi Germany did to indoctrinate children.