PDA

View Full Version : AR Tool Set

impure
09-25-09, 17:29
Hey guys,

I know I really don't post here much(if at all) but I am always on the site lurking and do own a DDM4 and will be getting the DDXV now for my girl, I was sitting back at work thinking about my current setup at home and realized that I don't have any tools for working on anything! While I do have a decent sized toolbox and set of tools, I don't have anything designed to work on my weapons. I know that I am not an Armorer but hell I don't think anyone can afford to send their weapon in when in need of modification or repair.

I know that we already have a Basic Maintenance thread here(which I love) so why cant we get a basic tool kit thread set up on here? It would sure help me out and, it is also some more useful info to have up on the site for anyone new to the world of AR's basic maintenance and assembly.

If something like this does exist please point me to this and if this does not relate to the AR General Discussion sub-forum please move this.

Thank You,
Floyd

Iraqgunz
09-25-09, 17:58
Try this.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=7463

Hey guys,

I know I really don't post here much(if at all) but I am always on the site lurking and do own a DDM4 and will be getting the DDXV now for my girl, I was sitting back at work thinking about my current setup at home and realized that I don't have any tools for working on anything! While I do have a decent sized toolbox and set of tools, I don't have anything designed to work on my weapons. I know that I am not an Armorer but hell I don't think anyone can afford to send their weapon in when in need of modification or repair.

I know that we already have a Basic Maintenance thread here(which I love) so why cant we get a basic tool kit thread set up on here? It would sure help me out and, it is also some more useful info to have up on the site for anyone new to the world of AR's basic maintenance and assembly.

If something like this does exist please point me to this and if this does not relate to the AR General Discussion sub-forum please move this.

Thank You,
Floyd