PDA

View Full Version : Which are the best firearms stores in Denver?

DocGKR
02-16-07, 21:23
I find myself in Denver this week and need to get some Glock and AR parts--what is the best store in the Denver area for firearms sales?

Thank you!

DocGKR
02-16-07, 23:24
I've been now been told:

I lived there a couple of years ago and Dave's in Cherry Creek had a decent selection. But the best store in N. Colorado is Jensen Arms in Loveland, about an hour north of Denver. I kid you not, its worth the drive.

Dozer
02-17-07, 00:35
Not a fan of Dave's because of the rude help. Jensen's on the other hand was awesome. Gave a couple of us big discounts on some gear and a couple of Sigs.

S/F
Libardo

DBautista
02-17-07, 07:13
I was in Ft. Collins about a year ago and "stumbled" upon Jensen Arms. That is one awesome toy store. If you have the time, give them a visit, and also give the New Belgium Brewing Co. a visit as well! They are pretty much down the street.

Also, Cherry Creek is filled with a bunch, well off types.

Fat Tire is some good stuff, we cant get it here in the East.

ST911
02-17-07, 08:59
Doc- I'll echo the others on Jensens. And Fat Tire.

For Glock parts, check with Neve's Uniforms, the area Glock LED. They have spares on hand. http://www.nevesuniforms.com/

vitiaz
04-02-07, 13:34
Doc,
If you get up to Boulder(of all places) has a great gun shop on 14th street between Canyon and Arapahoe. It is called Gunsport Colorado but most folks know it by its old name, 'Bighorn Trading Co.'. There are also 2 great gunsmiths in the area too, Mark Chanlynn (barrel-maker supreme up in Lyons) and Dave Sullivan(Westwind Rifles in Erie).

-Bill

UVvis
04-02-07, 14:14
I was in Dave's of Parker last week. It isn't worth stopping there. I don't know if rent has gone up, or their crappy service scared everyone away, but the store is smaller now, and about half of it was martial art stuff.

Where abouts are you in Denver?

bones
04-03-07, 06:32
Posted above .....Not a fan of Dave's because of the rude help

I second that !

Eagle firearms I think in Wheatridge- very helpful folks

JLM
04-05-07, 03:43
I bought my HK from Dave's when I lived there. They are pretty much pricks!

I'd second Jensen's, good folks. And right on for Neve too, for Glock toys.