PDA

View Full Version : flag burning

lwoper
09-27-09, 14:13
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=884_1254008044
I think he got off easy

Ak44
09-27-09, 14:51
He gets upset because he doesn't have an ID on him (which in most states you are required to have on your person) and couldn't get booze. Goes outside and burns the flag...wow real tough, that'll show those Vets! I'd like to put a tire around his neck and pour gasoline on him and set him on fire..

goodoleboy
09-27-09, 20:10
I know that I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution, but this kind of behavior still pisses me off.

They should have left him tied to the flag pole and allowed the Veterans to transform their emotional pain into his physical pain.

I know that flag burning has been upheld as being protected by the 1st Amendment, but that only means that you can't be arrested for it, and Congress can't pass laws against doing it. Nothing in that says that you don't deserve a good ol' country a$$ whoopin' if you do it. ;)

This story makes me proud to be a member of the VFW.

Dunderway
09-27-09, 21:28
I would love to have heard what "options" the old man gave that idiot.

CarlosDJackal
09-27-09, 22:40
Should have allowed the families of those Soldiers to egg this bastard while he was duct taped to that flagpole. :mad:

But you gotta give the gu credit - at least he admitted to the act and he accepted the punishment.

perna
09-27-09, 23:17
I would love to have heard what "options" the old man gave that idiot.

Im sure one of them was having him arrested for arson.

goodoleboy
09-28-09, 18:24
Im sure one of them was having him arrested for arson.

I was going to put my money on a beat down.