PDA

View Full Version : Robb Jensen

PossumKop
07-04-06, 04:09
Great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate.

Voodoochild
07-04-06, 13:27
I agree Robb is good to go he has done work for me on my Rock River. Oddly enough I have never met him but he did good work installinga rail and flip up front sight.

M4arc
10-31-06, 14:08
Another +1

Submariner
12-07-06, 17:11
Robb is GTG.

UNIT 6639
12-20-06, 06:47
Just noticed this feedback section. I would like to add my +1 for Robb, I doubt he needs it but I will leave it anyway. :D

MASP7
01-07-07, 12:03
+2 for Robb.
Second deal I did with him.
GTG on both.

popodaman
01-17-07, 11:59
+1 for Robb.

VLTOR was better than discribed.

Thanks again

Duane

M4arc
02-05-07, 07:34
Another +1 for Robb!

Great guy to do business with.

RobG
02-24-07, 21:58
:p

BIG +1 for Robb ... Now I can actually put my upper and lower togther... with my hands!!!!

Thanks Robb!

David Thomas
05-02-07, 10:36
I am sure my feedback is not really needed, as most members know this already, but Robb is a great guy with whom to do business.

MASP7
05-18-07, 14:47
Not that he needs it, but 3rd deal GTG.

Maybe we should just exchange gear.... :rolleyes:

Hersh
10-19-07, 15:35
Just wanted to post a quick note to say "thanks" to Robb.

Earlier this month I called him to ask about some upgrades for my Stag. It was close to quittin' time at the store, but he took the time to give me recommendations about a new BCG, H buffer and sling. He also answered all my noob questions and helped me understand how the new carrier and buffer would improve function.

After my order arrived I sent him my Stag carrier for staking & upgrade kit and got it back today.

Thanks for helping a FNG Robb ... you're GTG!

Regards, Hersh

SilverEagle
11-17-07, 22:09
A little know secret, Robb is actually the child of Eugene Stoner and Mikhail Kalashnikov. A secret government program developed him as the ultimate user interface for small arms. After the fall of the cold war, Robb found himself without gainful employment, so he spends his time plugged in to the "web" and fixing gun problems at his local tin-foil refuge, evading detection from key hole satellites.

Read also, TOTALLY knows what he is talking about. If Robb says to jump on your rifle, you should be in the air asking how many times.

That would also read as a big thumbs up, +1.

Tzoid
11-25-07, 09:57
I'm new to the Black Rifle world and I can say that Robb has always given me top notch advice on everything I have purchased. He always takes the time to not only explain how,what and why... he actually practices what he preaches.

It's not hard to find posts by Robb in multiple forums and I can say he has invested a ton of time and money in this hobby we all share.

Robb built the upper on my 1st AR Carbine and in my opinion and the opinion of others much more experienced agree that one can't buy or build any finer then what Robb produces.

I consider him a friend and trusted adviser :D

pittbull
12-20-07, 14:08
wanted to give +1 to Robb for not only being very professional, and courteous,
but a great guy on top of all that!!!

Thanks Robb!!!!

offroad_nomad
01-02-08, 11:30
I met Robb last week when I stopped by to discuss my first SBR build. I didn't want to take him away from other customers with my questions because it was busy. He was very nice, patient and very informative, as we see from his posts here.

I placed an order for a LMT lower. Once that arrives I'll begin the SBR process and will work with him building my upper once my Form 1 is returned.

VA Arms is my No. 1 shop over the years and I won't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Wayne G.
01-10-08, 21:06
I just completed a transaction with Robb that exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and helpful and he knows his stuff!

DrMark
01-18-08, 16:12
Another +1 for Robb.

Fast shipping of the "karma give-away" holster.

Thanks Robb!

http://members.cox.net/drmark/SIG%20P220%20w%20Blade%20Tech.JPG

:cool:

Boss Hogg
01-18-08, 20:15
Robb's good people and Virginia Arms is an A+ dealer. Glad to have him in the area.

Failure2Stop
01-19-08, 12:57
I'll throw another +1 to gotM4 and VA Arms.

If you live anywhere within driving distance of Manassas you owe it to yourself to drop in. Prices on everything I care about are competitive with online prices, and you have the experience of Robb (and other good guys there) for good advice.

ToddG
01-19-08, 21:15
I spent a few hours at VA Arms today, and talking to gotm4 in particular. Great shop, completely trustworthy guy. I won't buy snap caps from just anyone!

Jay Cunningham
03-03-08, 11:16
Robb is tha man!

John_Wayne777
03-06-08, 17:26
Yup. Not many folks out there will hook a fellow up with a new striker on such short notice.

Robb's good people.

pittbull
03-24-08, 15:36
+1 for gotm4 and virginia arms
received my upper back today, got to say, another stellar job from gotm4!

Thanks, Robb! You Da Man!

Buckaroo
05-15-08, 10:49
One more boringly good transaction with Robb...

Bought an Aimpoint and it is better than described.

Hopefully he will have some more stuff that I need soon!

Buckaroo

olivers_AR
05-31-08, 15:26
Same here another +1 for Robb and VA Arms. Smooth transaction and great folks to deal with.

trio
06-02-08, 01:06
Robb has saved me from blowing myself up more times than I can count....

Bernie at VA Arms I am sure will keep selling 'em to me, I will likely find a way to keep screwing things up, and Robb will be there to ensure I am not forever after known as "Stubby"

themadhatter
06-03-08, 07:20
Robb has saved me from blowing myself up more times than I can count....

Bernie at VA Arms I am sure will keep selling 'em to me, I will likely find a way to keep screwing things up, and Robb will be there to ensure I am not forever after known as "Stubby"
your not the only one:o

davemcf89
06-19-08, 20:03
Just wanted to say I had nice dealings with Robb. I received the order right away, and it was in great shape. I'd gladly deal with him again.

TOM1911
11-05-08, 13:02
I'd like to extend a hearty thank you to Robb at Va arms for the hardware he sent on a casual inquiry.. Your'e the man:D

USMC03
11-05-08, 13:17
Robb is a solid dude and good people.

S/F,
Jeff

Seth Harness
11-05-08, 18:07
Good dude for sure.
A 100% selfless guy, willing to put forth his time, effort and resources to his fellow brothers in the firearms community.
Thanks Robb,
Seth H.

Looey
11-05-08, 21:07
He sucks!!!
just kidding, he is a great guy and true friend.

M4arc
12-30-08, 06:35
Another +1 for Robb.

BigDog
01-04-09, 14:32
I've been dealing with VA for years, and Robb has been a great help to me on many occasions, as has Bernie and the rest of his crew.

uspopo
01-25-09, 17:20
+1 for Robb, prompt payment and quick comms..Thanks!!:D

Stan

Dedpoet
03-31-09, 06:45
Everyone knows that Robb is good people, but another +1. Thanks for the VFG, Robb.

mosrogfor
03-31-09, 14:13
Another +1 for Robb

Thanks for putting on the DD Sling Mount and inspecting the bolt this weekend.

rob_s
06-26-09, 17:37
one more good feedback for Robb. Good to deal with and quick shipping.

William B.
04-09-10, 20:51
Robb installed a rail system and pinned a gas block for me this week. He quoted me a price via M4C and said it would take a couple of days, but he wound up charging me less and finishing in about half an hour. Thanks for the affordable and quick service, Robb!

Pk14
04-10-10, 13:13
Superfast turnaround on assembling a Noveske barrel, Rainer upper, and Viking Tactics Extreme 13" rail. Robb was incredible patient on guiding me through an SPR-type build. NOVA is very fortunate to have him and VA Arms as a local resource!

Highest recommendation possible for AR work!

Pk

William B.
06-15-10, 15:53
Robb has installed parts on my AR15 on two occasions now. He doesn't just do quality work. He goes the extra mile to look out for his customers. The first time he worked on my rifle he squeezed me in at the tail end of a long work day and saved me a 1hr drive back to VA Arms to pick my rifle up. Today he sold me a part that he had been keeping for himself because they were out of stock in the store. Thanks for the hard work, Robb!

cgcorrea
10-20-10, 15:51
Over the last 30 days I have been to VA Arms 4 times and have gotten top notch service every time. Robb installed a new DD rail, as well as a BattleComp 1.0 that I purchased at VA Arms(The only place I have been able to find one locally.), and staked a Noveske QD endplate to my AR15, and did an outstanding job. Quick too. Since I moved back ot NOVA about a year ago, VA Arms Co has quickly become the #1 place I take my business to for all my firearm related needs.