PDA

View Full Version : U.S. is too expensive, man seeks deportation

13F3OL7
09-29-09, 19:44
Ran across the story on MSN. Basically the subject, who is an illegal alien, turned himself into the police and admitted he was here illegally under a stolen identity because he can no longer afford to make ends meet and is worried about surviving the winter. Now I guess we're going to have to pay for his plane ticket home to Guatemala since he can even pay for that. I hope he spends time in jail for the identity fraud and any other charges he was brought up on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33069748/ns/us_news-life/?GT1=43001

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. - Police in Framingham, Mass., say an illegal immigrant from Guatemala entered a police station, told officers he had stolen another man's identity and asked to be deported because he could no longer make ends meet in America.

Police told The MetroWest Daily News they arrested 29-year-old Carlos Boc after he confessed Saturday night.

Lt. Paul Shastany said Boc told police he wanted to return to Guatemala but can't afford a ticket. He told police he has no job or money and is worried about surviving the winter. He told police he came to the U.S. 13 years ago.

A not guilty plea was entered on Boc's behalf Monday at his arraignment in Framingham District Court on charges including identity fraud.

A home number for Boc could not immediately be found.

Oscar 319
09-29-09, 19:49
I hope he spends time in jail for the identity fraud and any other charges he was brought up on.

Unfortunately, you will (we will) pay more for that.....

dbrowne1
09-29-09, 19:53
I hope he spends time in jail for the identity fraud and any other charges he was brought up on.

Why? So we can pay even more to prosecute him and then house and feed him?

This guy is no different than a homeless American who commits a crime so he can get put in jail - which to him just means a bed, heat, and free meals.

Stick the guy on the next cargo plane full of rubber dogshit that's heading toward Guatemala and forget about him. Make him find a gutter to sleep in on some other country's dime.

13F3OL7
09-29-09, 20:06
Unfortunately, you will (we will) pay more for that.....

I understand it would cost more in the long run to shove him in prison. But the way I see it he's trying to use the government to go home because he doesn't want to be here, illegally, due to costs. Yes, he should be sent home, but I also believe he should spend time in jail for any crimes he's found guilty of. One of which he admitted to.

The_War_Wagon
09-29-09, 20:45
Put him in an innertube and set him adrift - the Gulf Stream will cycle him over to England, down southward past Spain and Portugal, and further southward still toward North Africa, where the storms next summer can blow him back eastward toward South and Central America. He gets a deluxe tour of the Atlantic as his parting gift. :D

ta da.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-29-09, 20:50
Basically the subject, who is an illegal alien, turned himself into the police and admitted he was here illegally under a stolen identity because he can no longer afford to make ends meet and is worried about surviving the winter.

So what will he do for identity fraud, 3-6 months, or basicly till spring time, perfect ;) . By then BHO will get him amnesty.

He got here with out us buying him a ticket, here a coupon for three free pairs of shoes.

Crazy times.

Safetyhit
09-29-09, 21:48
The cost to send him back will be far less than the cost to house or prosecute him. It's a bargain.

Imagine if only the cost of transportation of each were all that were between us and an non-illegal immigrant filled nation.

13F3OL7
09-29-09, 22:39
The cost to send him back will be far less than the cost to house or prosecute him. It's a bargain.

Imagine if only the cost of transportation of each were all that were between us and an non-illegal immigrant filled nation.

That would be great and I would be all for it. Maybe then it wouldn't take so damn long for my wife's paperwork to get processed.